6n 2019

I think we will struggle week Saturday
Plus everyone is going on about the winning 12 in a row:rolleyes2:enough to curse us

Have the got the colonel in chief to sign me leave pass, so it will be best drinking shoes on beer n salty snacks will be on call in stoke workies club from 1600 hrs onwards,
Joking aside I'm thinking it should be a bit of a good old game, if both teams come out fighting, bring it on,

Have the got the colonel in chief to sign me leave pass, so it will be best drinking shoes on beer n salty snacks will be on call in stoke workies club from 1600 hrs onwards,
Joking aside I'm thinking it should be a bit of a good old game, if both teams come out fighting, bring it on,
Is this you coming over??
IMG-20190222-WA0004.jpg

French played some lovely rugby today.
Looking forward to this game now. Few beers sausage n chip supper later. Nice simple evening

Something Wales did that in my uneducated head I thought would be the way to test them was Wales picked and went a lot, surely if you spread your defense wide across the field you are weak around the ruck. So pick and goes should be effective and they were.

The predictions were turned on their heads today, took Scotland 'till the dying minutes to get off 3 points and the TMO taking 3 likely scores off the French, I was rooting for Wales who done the business, Dan Biggar coming on seemed to be a turning point, some party in Cardiff tonight :drunk:, we have our work cut out now and the Wales match will be a cruncher.

Well that was a grand enough game,
The best team won ,,,, the first 20 mins were proper hectic, that man sinckler should never darken an England shirt again, lacks discipline, gave away penalties, the ref should have had him the bin for his late tackle and then he mooches of laughing, piss poor example to teach young players,, and then there's that ref, he's never been a good enough ref to ref at international level he's not consistent and can't see stuf in front of him, ,,!! Rant over about the ref, he wants to watch the Welsh fella reffing (who's name escapes me) he's the kiddy descicive ,fair and takes no shyte

Well that was about the worst display in a green jersey for some time, the lineouts were crap, the handling was so so with poor passes and dropped ball, the penalty count way too high and any other team would have demolished us, in fact at half time I thought Italy would have dominated the second half, lucky to come away with the bonus point .

I have a theory that joe is using a different type of game plan for this 6 nations ..... if they win they win... I reckon it will all change for the World Cup . Very very little kicking today and normally they kick the leather of it , it’s like he was using it as a practice game on the training field .

I have a theory that joe is using a different type of game plan for this 6 nations ..... if they win they win... I reckon it will all change for the World Cup . Very very little kicking today and normally they kick the leather of it , it’s like he was using it as a practice game on the training field .
Remember new Zealand had a bad spell before the last world cup, they still won but performances weren't quite where they should have been lots of silly mistakes.
There was an idea going round that a few senior players were told to actually mess up on purpose in high pressure areas of the field to force the team to cope with difficult situations.
Maybe something similar happening with us. They've literally looked totally different now from November.

Remember new Zealand had a bad spell before the last world cup, they still won but performances weren't quite where they should have been lots of silly mistakes.
There was an idea going round that a few senior players were told to actually mess up on purpose in high pressure areas of the field to force the team to cope with difficult situations.
Maybe something similar happening with us. They've literally looked totally different now from November.
Well if they were then Sean Cronin got top marks. Shame to wait so long for first 6 nations start and make such a balls of it. Rory Best is safe for the world cup now if fit.
I can accept that they are trying out a few bits and pieces but none of the rest of it. We are just off colour at the moment. The game plans from schmidt have always required near perfection to achieve big results, this is what happens when it's not quite at that pitch. We don't have massive ball carriers or electric backs to carry us through on an off day so we just slog it out.

A good few key men absent today, Rory Best, Cian Healy, Devin Toner, James Ryan, CJ Stander, Dan Leavy, Gary Ringrose, Robbie Henshaw. Aki substituted early in the game too.

Back