a few of our machines

View attachment 72669 View attachment 72670
threatening putting up a shed in a long time ,wanted something to be able to drive in to with a machine on when you come home at night,
Built it in a way that i can come off it again at some stage,alot of people ask why so high but my father always had it bet in to me that nobody will ever complain about a she’d been too high,
Want to use some of it to store hay and straw maybe later,
Iv it faced in a way that the weather 99% of the time never goes towards it.
Didn’t get round to wiring it but hope to put a few high bay led lights in it.
Fine shed that , I’ll give you a price for wiring it:whistle:

Fine shed that , I’ll give you a price for wiring it:whistle:
Thanks 086,My friend chris who does the air conditioning is also a qualified electrician,and by chance he was here this morning and we talked about what i was thinking for it as im also thinking of changing the sodium high bay light i have in the workshop to led aswell.

Thanks 086,My friend chris who does the air conditioning is also a qualified electrician,and by chance he was here this morning and we talked about what i was thinking for it as im also thinking of changing the sodium high bay light i have in the workshop to led aswell.
Go for high bay led , maybe 2or 3 out side 100w led floods , best money you will spend ,

Very fine shed baz, really looks the business.
@SMID is on the money re. the wind vortex effect though.
In that type of shed the wind seems to swirl inside and draw rain in . Not a major issue, just happens in certain conditions, no matter what way it's facing.
On the wiring, just look out,
Not all cowboys ride horses :eek3:
:eek3::eek3:
Now that you have all that space, it's surely a good reason to get another few tractors.
A couple of Massey's perhaps. :whistle::whistle:

Very fine shed baz, really looks the business.
@SMID is on the money re. the wind vortex effect though.
In that type of shed the wind seems to swirl inside and draw rain in . Not a major issue, just happens in certain conditions, no matter what way it's facing.
On the wiring, just look out,
Not all cowboys ride horses :eek3:
:eek3::eek3:
Now that you have all that space, it's surely a good reason to get another few tractors.
A couple of Massey's perhaps. :whistle::whistle:
ye are both on the money with the vortex,on a windy day the wind does react funny.its coming on the back right corner of that shed,and on a very odd day the wind and rain can come in on the right about 6/8 ft into the shed about 15ft over the bay,while the remaining 85ft it will barely come in a foot.we couldnt figure it out for ages,
have thought about a canopy,but doubt i will,as i might come off the shed with another in a few years
yeah think theres some right cowboy electricians out there @mixed fleet ,few of them your way too... id say chris will manage it..... if you want me to send him down to ya,let me know
yeah its a great excuse now,to get more stuff,but id take it down before id start filling it with masseys......

Go for high bay led , maybe 2or 3 out side 100w led floods , best money you will spend ,
Fitted 4 hi bay 200w led lights to the workshop today,originally were 4 high bay sodium lights but in the last year or more 2 had stopped working and we got one repaired at the time but stopped in recent months,so only had 2 for the last few months,
Have them about 25ft up,but im overwhelmed by the light out of them,was working there till about an hour ago,and its better than daylight.
Will definitely be going for a few of them in the new shed.

Didn’t realise I hadn’t pictures of this girl up,bought her in the end of 2018 in Scotland, a 1120 ,one of the last of the 20’s,a 1975 model.
Has her out today as it was parked in front of the spreader and wanted to do some work on the spreader,hadn’t been started in months and small but of heat and away she fired up.
CD7E5D0F-96B5-4BF4-939B-479EF0896031.jpeg77DBBD2B-0F6D-441F-B512-D89E92FD2DB5.jpeg6D50C032-542D-417A-B919-ED68BD4A0D16.jpegFBC0AC1C-D29C-4BAB-A90E-FA089456BA9C.jpeg

Didn’t realise I hadn’t pictures of this girl up,bought her in the end of 2018 in Scotland, a 1120 ,one of the last of the 20’s,a 1975 model.
Has her out today as it was parked in front of the spreader and wanted to do some work on the spreader,hadn’t been started in months and small but of heat and away she fired up.
View attachment 86087View attachment 86084View attachment 86085View attachment 86086
Looking a bit light on the front, have much in the spreader? :flappytounge:

Yeah,it didn’t do much for her.... I actually hadn’t it in the yard 2 or 3 hours and i had it off,stuck it up to advertise it it and had it sold in a few days
Good man baz, more green metal 😴😴
It's a pity that when you had the Duncan cab, you didn't get yourself a 135, to fit it.
🤔😅😷

View attachment 86087View attachment 86084View attachment 86085View attachment 86086
That is one lovely tractor, and that is some savage tri axle trailer it was on too 👀👀

Did you see classic tractor this month has a feature on Mannheim tractor factory from the takeover by Deere up to the start of the 6000 series? That’s a tidy little machine and yes Duncan cabs look wrong on anything but a Ferguson or a county :-)

Seriously clean spreader. Weight cell, variable rate, auto on off??

That is one lovely tractor, and that is some savage tri axle trailer it was on too 👀👀
Trailer would of only been a few months old there,its a graham edwards 18ft x 6ft 6, try change my own every year and a half or there abouts,id sell an odd trailer for graham edwards, that trailer would be in the first photo with another 18ft up on top of it,second 18ft was sold to a local builder,
The second picture is its replacement,another 18ft with a 12ft tri axle ,up on top,had it sold to another local customer,
Had them ordered since end of June but with covid there were operating on a reduced staff,and different suppliers operating similar,so i only collected them before Christmas.FF429162-36E2-41A9-8179-B12F119BF0AC.png21C42965-EA0A-4A75-99A3-5FBA66C216B5.png

first one was on a tillage farm,second came through a dealer but was a stock man,
i might of said this here before,about 2 years ago i remember looking at 16 spreaders in 9/10 locations in the uk in 2 days but i only bought 4 of them.
@jd-baz do you make up the lights, they are not the standard bogballe ones are they?

Back