Agri Related YouTube Channels List

Didn't spot this one on the list.
New enough channel from an Irish family farming in france.
They also mentioned on one video a son of theirs runs nut tractor parts.
dad came across that channel too. one video there they talked about why they moved to france and in another they had a bunning trailer. it dawned on my old man then, man with a galway accent dad had sold a bunning trailer to who was living in france and the story they shared was pretty much the same as the one he was told when he was selling the trailer. also a neighbour recognised the yard in a video. he was there a few years back when he won a trip to france looking at cattle or something of the likes. he spotted the trailer when it was still blue and said the the man who owned the place that trailer spent the majority of its life in ireland behind his tractor. tbf thats pretty much true as he borrowed it quite a bit

I started watching 10thgenerationdairyman when it came up in a search result for Easyfix cubicles. I've never really watched any farming related YouTube before but have started flicking through some of them.

One thing that stands out is the majority seem not to switch hands when milking. I thought most people would go left hand for the left row and right for right, ergonomics and repetitive strain aside it takes you out of the way of the nearest leg if nothing else.

I remember my father getting me to switch hands for cups on donkey's years ago.

I started watching 10thgenerationdairyman when it came up in a search result for Easyfix cubicles. I've never really watched any farming related YouTube before but have started flicking through some of them.

One thing that stands out is the majority seem not to switch hands when milking. I thought most people would go left hand for the left row and right for right, ergonomics and repetitive strain aside it takes you out of the way of the nearest leg if nothing else.

I remember my father getting me to switch hands for cups on donkey's years ago.
In a herring -bone parlour I think you need to change hands due to how the cows stand. The only youtuber I watch milking is Saskdutchkid and their parlour the cows stand at 90º so both sides can be done with the same hand.

dad came across that channel too. one video there they talked about why they moved to france and in another they had a bunning trailer. it dawned on my old man then, man with a galway accent dad had sold a bunning trailer to who was living in france and the story they shared was pretty much the same as the one he was told when he was selling the trailer. also a neighbour recognised the yard in a video. he was there a few years back when he won a trip to france looking at cattle or something of the likes. he spotted the trailer when it was still blue and said the the man who owned the place that trailer spent the majority of its life in ireland behind his tractor. tbf thats pretty much true as he borrowed it quite a bit
Didn't they have a regular column in the farmers journal shortly after they moved out there?
I think the dad was a mechanic and farming as well before the move

Don't follow his car channel but the agri one is excellent, You'd know that he was involved in media.
He tells the story in one video about how he made his money,
trading cereals and eventually setting up Evo magazine. He profited well when he sold the magazine

Fairly honest of him to say he hopes the channel will buy him a new sprayer!
He was only going to do 365 days but carried on,it’s now become a “thing” regarding the sprayer,he’s obviously getting a bit of money now.

Like most he’s dealing with fly tippers,lampers and public everywhere they shouldn’t be.

A reminder here about the potential dangers of working with livestock.
Starts 17 minutes in.

A man in his late 30s was killed in the incident, which is believed to have involved a bull, Agriland understands.

The incident occurred near Adare in Limerick on Thursday morning (April 1), according to Gardaí

A man in his late 30s was killed in the incident, which is believed to have involved a bull, Agriland understands.

The incident occurred near Adare in Limerick on Thursday morning (April 1), according to Gardaí

• Sad
Reactions: Paw
Back