All thing Wooly!

scoffcruddle

I’d actually prefer to buy them for £30 and sell them for £80,going to be murder to buy this back end,every man and his dog will be after them.

Reactions: AYF

scoffcruddle

Not the best pic,lambed this pair last night around 11 and tonight the ewe was just a bit under the weather,thinking she’s dehydrated,not been for water and unusually it hasn’t rained here for a full 7 days,my two helpers carried the lambs while I stuck the ewe on the quad.180DEB35-0883-4B5D-91ED-FB5EFB0B3C2A.jpeg

Cruiser

Fleeces openin at neck and lots of wool a loosing. Clipped end of April last year but nites were warmer than at min. This wk lookin like it’s to b cooler so will hold off another wk or two. 👍

scoffcruddle

I got remittance on 270 hoggs we sent in last Tuesday,p1ssed off because they only killed 70 on Wednesday morning because they had a breakdown👎the other 200 were killed on Thursday morning,the 1st £70 were £133.45 paid into the bank,the 200 were £129.15,there breakdown cost me £800 or so.🤬

AYF

I got remittance on 270 hoggs we sent in last Tuesday,p1ssed off because they only killed 70 on Wednesday morning because they had a breakdown👎the other 200 were killed on Thursday morning,the 1st £70 were £133.45 paid into the bank,the 200 were £129.15,there breakdown cost me £800 or so.🤬
I'd be having serious words with the buyer.
Lambs shouldn't loose much, especially not hoggs, not like they were fresh off theor mothers!

scoffcruddle

I'd be having serious words with the buyer.
Lambs shouldn't loose much, especially not hoggs, not like they were fresh off theor mothers!
I don’t know,take them from some cracking grass stick them in a slatted shed with some shite hay and they’ll melt before your eyes.

Reactions: AYF