Another fendt problem.

Mr jcb

Well it's limped home what does code 1208 mean and 1258. If dealer don't ring me soon It going to be dumped in there yard and I ain't picking it up. I am sick of problems on this tractor it's an 820.

Come on guys your not helping I am sobbing her. I nearly came our with the 10lb hammer and smashed the dam thing to bits.

you must have got a manual with it that tells you the codes.did you try disconnecting the battery lead then reconnecting.to reset to factory parameters?

Come on guys your not helping I am sobbing her. I nearly came our with the 10lb hammer and smashed the dam thing to bits.

Never having been able to afford a Fendt can't really help,only to suggest you chop the bugger in for summat decent.:001_huh:

Anyway how is the blue one going.

E blue one is great and more reliable. It falls to bits at times I have broken the link arm jaw at the bottom on link arm adjuster on both sides. O ring gone near hydrolic filter resulting in losing all oil. 2 sets of pressure switches. A few more things. But at the end if the day it's been fixed in 2 mins. And dealer answers the phone for a start. I will probably get another t7000. Fendt ain't what they are cracked up to be.

have you tryed checking the fuel tank , it's maby overfull to bursting . drain some of the fuel out of it make room for it to produce more :001_tongue:

Is the problem with the engine or transmission?

There is a problem with a high pressure internal hose failing. If it is that, the tractor will struggle to move itself. I can't remember if it gave an error code (not a fendt tractor and not my tractor). Hoops had to be jumped through but it got fixed.

Back