At the mart...

Any one know what 400 kg blue and limo heifers are making these days haven't got a chance to scout the mart yet but have a few that I might move on if the price is right

No idea but I'll be in the mart tomorrow and Friday myself so I'll have a look see if I remember.

Any one know what 400 kg blue and limo heifers are making these days haven't got a chance to scout the mart yet but have a few that I might move on if the price is right

900ish if they are yearlings. Judging from what I have seen.

Nope, the dept are still fcukin about:angry:. I've to buy for another man. Still at least I'm not spending me own money for a change:D

Don't spend it all in the one shop :D

Dairy clearance sale today in Thurles an there was no bargains. Good strong British friesian cows making up to 1700 euro. Great money but a great herd too.

Dairy clearance sale today in Thurles an there was no bargains. Good strong British friesian cows making up to 1700 euro. Great money but a great herd too.

Heard everything made strong money, all the talk today is of a cow with 3 spins making €1250 :D

So that's how you were so brave against the Coolmore buyers ??

:whistle::whistle:Rumbled [MENTION=4579]jf 850[/MENTION].
Naw I don't really go in for bidding up stock on others. Their's plenty of those fcukers lined up along the rail to do that but you can't be an eejit standing back either.

Can't be too many dairy clearances occurring?

Right mix of stock too looking at the report in the Journal.

Everything seems to have made strong money. I often saw it with machinery clearances too, the stuff from religious orders always makes more. People must think everything goes better on the holy water :D

I sure giving a few extra quid for gear belonging to the man himself will allow you jump the queue, for the club up stairs

I don't know about that fp, some of the canteens I've been in would leave you wondering if you didn't just imagine your dinner didn't just crawl a few inches to the left:whistle:.
Ya mouthrath is good

Some canteen in kilkenny mart.

What about Templemore diesel that's a sight altogether a big bucket of soup and hang sandwiches.

Food in mountrath does be fairly good :yes:
Would you believe it but thats probably the only reason I'd go there:lol:. It certainly isn't for the size of the mart anyway.
Some canteen in kilkenny mart.

What about Templemore diesel that's a sight altogether a big bucket of soup and hang sandwiches.
Never been to Kilkenny mf so I can't comment but Templemore would be my stomping ground and I went in once and once only for a feed. I was disappointed to say the least. As you say a big bowl of soup and sangiches is all I got. I go up in the car now and go home for the dinner before going back for any purchases.

Back