Auction

good enough for them filthy filth . Wounder if some one tride to fry them ?

hewitts must of finally employed someone with a sense of humour:lol:.

the plod done a blitz on our wee local town this mornin, man was it a blitz,
they were using a carpark for the offenders, seemed to have every second yoke pulled in.
stopped me, checked licence and handed it back, pulled out his wee book and proceeded to start writing, i didnt say anything til he had nearly finished,
whats that for i said, its a producer he says, produce what says i,
your insurance he says,
all ya had to do was ask mate, here it is as i opened the glove box.
he must of thought i wouldnt have any, prob coz i said i was a farmer.
the most economical cop with words ive ever come across.

hewitts must of finally employed someone with a sense of humour:lol:.

the plod done a blitz on our wee local town this mornin, man was it a blitz,
they were using a carpark for the offenders, seemed to have every second yoke pulled in.
stopped me, checked licence and handed it back, pulled out his wee book and proceeded to start writing, i didnt say anything til he had nearly finished,
whats that for i said, its a producer he says, produce what says i,
your insurance he says,
all ya had to do was ask mate, here it is as i opened the glove box.
he must of thought i wouldnt have any, prob coz i said i was a farmer.
the most economical cop with words ive ever come across.

The bastards . Its 12 mile from here to the plod station . Next time I get a producer I will tell them if you want to see it come and get it . Last time I did not produce they wanted ti fine me . Some how I got off . Don’t know how . Feck them let them do the running .

I also bin speeding tickets from cameras they just send a few threats saying what they will do then they go way .

its nearly 22mls to our nearest one, it would of only been 2ml if they hadnt of closed the local stn.

they must think ya have nothing to do.

mind you, re the speeding.
there is ways and means of protecting yourself from that;)

mind you, re the speeding.
there is ways and means of protecting yourself from that;)

your right but if you do get flashed dont give in . If I was brave enough I would turn around go back and burn camara out . The thought has crossed my minde

your right but if you do get flashed dont give in . If I was brave enough I would turn around go back and burn camara out . The thought has crossed my minde

Up our way a guy got flashed, If he was done he would have lost his licence.
He just happened to have some burning gear in the back.
Cut through the supporting leg and took the camera away with him.:thumbup::thumbup:

The bastards . Its 12 mile from here to the plod station . Next time I get a producer I will tell them if you want to see it come and get it . Last time I did not produce they wanted ti fine me . Some how I got off . Don’t know how . Feck them let them do the running .

I also bin speeding tickets from cameras they just send a few threats saying what they will do then they go way .

do the police still have to hand out producers? surely if i can tax my car on line, and the DVLA knows instantly that it's MOTed and insured, then the police know this as well as soon as they put your number into the central data base?

do the police still have to hand out producers? surely if i can tax my car on line, and the DVLA knows instantly that it's MOTed and insured, then the police know this as well as soon as they put your number into the central data base?

Dont know I not had one for a few year

Up our way a guy got flashed, If he was done he would have lost his licence.
He just happened to have some burning gear in the back.
Cut through the supporting leg and took the camera away with him.:thumbup::thumbup:

good for him . I take my hat off to him

Cam on main road at bottom of our field:thumbdown: First week there someone with tractor and chain re located it.
They put it back up, week 3 set on fire, put back up, week 5 someone lopped its head off, back again, now it gets shot on a regular basis, and they have given up putting film in, at christmass it got a beard and hat:thumbup1:

is the gatzo unit a stand alone system, as in they need to change the film, or are some of them linked to a central system, the ones in the country that is, i can only imagine the ones in the towns are hard wired.

there was and still is some on the road to dublin but most have been burned.

the old hair-drier laser gun is popular round these parts.

If the story is true, there's one from around here (North Wales) operator went home for dinner leaving genarator in said van with camera going, out after dinner van was toast. Genarator overheated. Consalation for everybody else, he's now out of a job.

Ritchie

is the gatzo unit a stand alone system, as in they need to change the film, or are some of them linked to a central system, the ones in the country that is, i can only imagine the ones in the towns are hard wired.

there was and still is some on the road to dublin but most have been burned.

the old hair-drier laser gun is popular round these parts.

This one had to have its film changed, so I can only say about this one, the head of the unit can also be turned to face the other way:sneaky2:

Back