Auto cad drawings

Be sure and get someone who has experience of design for manufacture if you intend getting a lot of parts made.How the part is designed has a big impact on how it's nested on the sheets more parts =better value for you also making the part easy to form can be a big help. Do u mind me asking if this is to do with your trailer plans ?

No I'm looking for some to design a part for plasma cutting then it need it folded?

Be sure and get someone who has experience of design for manufacture if you intend getting a lot of parts made.How the part is designed has a big impact on how it's nested on the sheets more parts =better value for you also making the part easy to form can be a big help. Do u mind me asking if this is to do with your trailer plans ?

Nothing to do with trailers them have been well abandoned due to regulations and general bs.

It's for land rovers it's fairly straight forward I think. Would you be interested in doing it?

Feck red tape is a pain with things like that
OK right in that case u might be best getting the likes of global steel in enniscorthy to sort you out the croud I work for kinda keep to their own stuff only

Feck red tape is a pain with things like that
OK right in that case u might be best getting the likes of global steel in enniscorthy to sort you out the croud I work for kinda keep to their own stuff only

I only want someone to draw it. I'll organise the rest myself.

I might be able to help if it is not to complicated. I did one for myself last year for a riddle bucket
index.php

Back