Automatic calf feeders...

That's the number I ring anyway. Michael is who I deal with

The father is Michael , and the son is the Irish version of same . Sorry , I dont no how to do fadas?

They put in the machine here , but i parted company from them 6 years ago , over a cell count issue .

Ok 2yrs later and I'm finally convinced I need one lol. The neighbour has a 2 station urban u40 that he picked up 2nd hand, looks like a good basic machine that should be easy enough to service or repair myself (all them stories about nightmare service support, absolutely no thank you, I'll happily learn the ins and outs of the machine fully myself), so I actually think a 2nd hand u40 will suit me well also once I can find a clean one. Anything to look out for in them? How quickly can parts be delivered in general? The well water is quite hard here (high limestone), and it burns out elements etc quickly enough, will that be an issue with the calf feeder does anyone know?
Problem are hard to fix fast because they are only 1 base giving them out and if u live far away they will try not to come unless they have a cpl of people around needing a repair that’s what we’ve learned anyway

Anyone using a Förster-Technik feeder secondhand or newish? How are they rated against the Urban?

would be interested in views of forster tecknik too, getting a good deal on one at the moment

Who are you buying it through and what price may I ask? Does the price include collars for the calves? Delaval and Lely use the Förster-Technik so backup should be ok one would expect.

What price can I ask? I was pricing some brands this week and some dealers are to get back to me as there was a price hike and they have yet to receive the new price list.
I paid 14100 or so for the s2 model,two stations,an additive dispenser and a sealed water tank with a pump…just incase the water ever went around here.
Vat back and 60% grant I think il end up paying 6 for it.

Back