Beacon bracket for NH TS115

Skimmer

Does anyone know where to get a suitable beacon bracket for a TS115? I don't want to go drilling holes or welding anything on, so I think what I'm looking at is one bolted to the mirror arms, like in the NH manual below. Only problem is, even on stock order, NH want something like €130 for the din bracket alone!!!! What are the alternatives, any spurious ones that I have seen won't work, cos the exhaust runs up the left hand pillar, and the air cleaner is on the right. I'm not fond of the magnetic beacons either!!
Thanks lads.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    354.6 KB · Views: 51
You can get the female end of the pole mount with threads on it.
Once you had abit of pipe the same diameter you could thread it out and make your or do you want to stay away From that altogether?

i enquired about a beacon for the tsa in the motor company and they told me the whole kit, bracket,beacon,wiring and plug was the cheapest way to go at 120 euro, a beacon alone with them was 29 euro i.m not sure if thats inc or plus vat and it fits onto the rear corner of the cab

If I could get something that I only have to bolt on, I'd prefer it. I will enquire with the motor company tomorrow to see if a kit is available for antiques like ours!
If I have to make something, so be it, but then you have to paint it or get it plated, and that's more hassle.

TM's would have the same cab and they had their brackets for beacons held by the front worklight bolts, LH and RH ones were available.

i enquired about a beacon for the tsa in the motor company and they told me the whole kit, bracket,beacon,wiring and plug was the cheapest way to go at 120 euro, a beacon alone with them was 29 euro i.m not sure if thats inc or plus vat and it fits onto the rear corner of the cab

Beacon is plus VAT I bet.

Got a magnetic one here for the Landini and that was the price if it anyway.

Sparex do them as well part numbers s42827 and s42828 and then just fit a pole mount beacon.

Ts115 has a recess in the roof. To fit a small plate and use mag mount beacons.

Our one is getting a birthday very shortly, i got a pair of the braxkets that mount behind the worklights and a pair of lucas beacons.

Stick beacon monkey intogoogle they are well priced.

Ts115 has a recess in the roof. To fit a small plate and use mag mount beacons.

Our one is getting a birthday very shortly, i got a pair of the braxkets that mount behind the worklights and a pair of lucas beacons.

Stick beacon monkey intogoogle they are well priced.

Please tell me it's a monkey who is trained to sit on the roof and wave a flashing orange light around in a manic manner

Thanks lads, got the rear worklight type one ordered there yesterday, should have it Monday. My "like" button disappeared for a few days, so I couldn't show my appreciation!

Thanks lads, got the rear worklight type one ordered there yesterday, should have it Monday. My "like" button disappeared for a few days, so I couldn't show my appreciation!
Hi @Skimmer, I know it's a few years ago now, but did you order from mdeagriparts, how did the brackets work out?, from what I've seen online there seems to be two different types, one is a right angle bracket, the other has 2 90 degrees bends, which one fits the 115?

Last edited:
Back