Best haybob for round baler

Blooper

Which haybobs is Best to row and shake for a round baler. About 20 acres. A 300 a 360 or fransgard 390

One that is capable of making a 4ft wide swath that is even thickness across,more down to settings and driver than make of machine although the larger the better

This is what i have. We were told a haybob would shake it out better than this.

Attachments

• 20200613_163025.jpg
    20200613_163025.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: c4l
A neighbor got a new Kuhn 360 last year. He does his own baling. It makes a lovely clean and wide row and let's him produce far better bales than he used to with his old nh haybob.

We got a new pz 300 here the year before last just for tedding. We'd be only doing about 70 acres a year and tedding out disc mower Swarts rather than conditioner rows. Its ideal for what we want. Contractor rakes.

The best haybob is one that's parked in a gap in the hedge stopping the cattle from braking into the silage field and slowing the baler down!😂

There's several acrobats decorating hedge lines round here... I also see many old haybobs in stingers on the dairy farms I visit. The most common colour of rake/tedder I see parked in sheds would be light green n cream

Reactions: AYF
Back