Best milk replacer

Christopher

Right lads so basically I've been using volac milk replacer for years and never had any problems. This year the calves have gone backwards on it. Just wondering does anyone know what the story with that could be and what's the best milk replacer out there. Thanks in advance

Right lads so basically I've been using volac milk replacer for years and never had any problems. This year the calves have gone backwards on it. Just wondering does anyone know what the story with that could be and what's the best milk replacer out there. Thanks in advance

Used aurivo here. Found it very good.

My brother started using the Calfco Supreme Heifer this year and he says it wipes the floor of every other powder he has used. He rears a lot of calves so helped develop it. It is very high in dairy products and not vegetable protein and calves have done really well with less problems.

Any one use prominend liquid calf milk
.its a uht milk that comes in like an ibc .1litre to 2 litres of water.calves done seriously well on it.very patalable to the point youd drink it yourself
Is expensive.has anyone here used it from trinity nutrition in cavan

My brother started using the Calfco Supreme Heifer this year and he says it wipes the floor of every other powder he has used. He rears a lot of calves so helped develop it. It is very high in dairy products and not vegetable protein and calves have done really well with less problems.
Who sells that and any label and price on it?

I am using a auto calf feeder for first time this year and wondering what powder i will use to feed my calves. Can get that discount offer from Glanbia for powder and meal so wondering should i be going for that or another brand of milk replacer??

What is everyone else here using

Back