Best mower to buy?

Around 25000 plus vat here(Tyrone) last year for the new 10ft trial krone. Couldn’t get fresh krone secondhand but could have had a choice of kv or krone less than 5 year old in trail. Not a big choice of fresh trail lowers now but I wouldn’t want a mounted as we don’t rake here

€19.500 + vat should get you a mounted Krone conditioner . Krone Center pivot plain mower are €16k roughly all in . Trailed krone I think was €5k more .
Them prices are from march time with no trade in .
I think I heard 19 plus vat last year but can’t be sure, a dearer up hear in the north west who shifts a lot of krone gear.

€19.500 + vat should get you a mounted Krone conditioner . Krone Center pivot plain mower are €16k roughly all in . Trailed krone I think was €5k more .
Them prices are from march time with no trade in .
Krone front is around that 19.5k plus vat as well.

60 plus vat for a set of McHale triples with possibly some wriggle room….

Speaking as a contractor for a fellow mowing his own stick with the good old trailed reliables Kuhn or John Deere follow the ground a lot better than mounted mowers an finish corners an awful lot better than the mounted I have two krone mounted great machine but it’s all down to your budget at the end of the day too

Speaking as a contractor for a fellow mowing his own stick with the good old trailed reliables Kuhn or John Deere follow the ground a lot better than mounted mowers an finish corners an awful lot better than the mounted I have two krone mounted great machine but it’s all down to your budget at the end of the day too
That’s why we stay trailed. Can see why people go mounted there is a fair saving in purchase price

Back