Bit of an engineering question

The Ford bracket with support across the centre.
View attachment 86264
That’s a better set up on the Ford design the it’s supported both sides top and bottom whereas the landini design has a pin through the top and just 2 bolts supporting it on one side. The set up is the same on the smaller visions and even the old blizzard and 9880s fine for them but not up to the weight and power that the larger 6 cylinder tractor puts too it.

I would change the top link there is too much of a flex tractor side causing it to snap. And make sure stabliser are correctly tightened. The Last time I seen that I replace d top link and never happened again
I'd agree with this. Get a ball ended type toplike. I'd also say it's when your reversing into the pit that bracket is getting flexed and a hinge type of top link would be hard as it'll be pushing sideways as well as inwards when your shoving thegrab into the pit face. A ball ended toplink will distribute the forces much more evenly .

Ya it’s the same as the vision that’s here . Managed to break the spring on the one here . Only heavy work the linkage does here is a ton of Fert in the spreader doubt the mower would cause it .
That’s a better set up on the Ford design the it’s supported both sides top and bottom whereas the landini design has a pin through the top and just 2 bolts supporting it on one side. The set up is the same on the smaller visions and even the old blizzard and 9880s fine for them but not up to the weight and power that the larger 6 cylinder tractor puts too it.

Back