blackbox 505

James

see on fw site that patchwork have a new model called the 505.

any info as wasn't much detail that i could see other than basic guidence and area measurement

demod a 510 other day and reckon its easy to use although following its guidence might take a bit to get used to - although prob easier if i was on my own without salesman there.

we have a teejet , advertised to be able to do this and that but the reps dont seem to know how they work , seems to be the way with gps systems they can all do the basics but trying to find out what they will connect to is near impossible , our teejet not got much memory so we stuck a flash drive into the side of it then save the details onto it and when you stick it onto your pc it should all come up on google earth plus detailed pdf sheets showing the area covered , when you open the stuff up on your pc it brings up google earth but the work isnt there and the pdf files are all blank forms , there was no book with it just a quick set up guide and no1 we have contacted so far knows any more about it that ourselfs , we've not rattled to maney cages about it so far but surly we shouldnt need to :angry:

not ideal that.
salesman for blacbox that came to me def knows his machine as he is a farmer/user and been using/selling them since the raven cruiser days
he mentioned the 505 and said he wouldn't sell it until they got it sorted to work properly - guess they must have now to launch it:confused1:

Back