Bog Mans Pictures

Bog Man

I was getting the Car serviced and he had a handy setup for heating the garage .
DSCF5434.jpg

DSCF5438.jpg

DSCF5435.jpg

Back doing a bit of drainage .

DSCF5450.jpg

DSCF5455.jpg

DSCF5462.jpg

200 yards of 6inch pipe and very few old drains feeding into it . I dug in as far as a shelf of rock and got lots of water .
DSCF5463.jpg

Back doing a bit of drainage .

DSCF5450.jpg

DSCF5455.jpg

DSCF5462.jpg

200 yards of 6inch pipe and very few old drains feeding into it . I dug in as far as a shelf of rock and got lots of water .
DSCF5463.jpg

same here, where rock hits mud u get water rising, we r at one end of barrick hill quarry and have water everywhere, can fill the sprayer witha 30mm from the well for cattle, power washr fromit too and it still over flows awith clean water, apart from heavy rain, all drains from one side of field r run into the built well, cheap water:thumbup2:

Well fair play for using six inch piping :thumbup:

Most would only use three and then wonder why they have problems.

Have you retired from spraying:confused:

DSCF5491.jpg

This is a handy gadget , it is for letting air out of tyres Quickly and filling them again for road work
DSCF5496.jpg

DSCF5497.jpg

Great pics BM, thanks.

Is that a 36m carbon fibre sprayer boom...!? Is it on a NH sprayer?

Now I wouldn't like to wrap that around a pole....

All these photos of combines, Maurice Kelly will be in your yard tomorrow morning to ensure you are still taking the new Lexion.:D;)

The air booster looked like a good idea and it would allow me to let the air out of the tyres for tillage work. Its €200
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKuYG7aaELo"]Airbooster PTG 100 - YouTube[/ame]

I looked at the new system for section control on the new Bogballe spreader Mrs Bog Man would hardly notice if i had a new spreader . Its only fair she got a new drive and windows.
The fumes from all the new paint have me very light headed

The air booster looked like a good idea and it would allow me to let the air out of the tyres for tillage work. Its €200
Had a lad out fixing a tyre for us this year who had something similar for connecting to the valve for pumping tyre`s . Threaded a fitting on to the valve then just clicked on a hose had the tyre pumped in no time .

All these photos of combines, Maurice Kelly will be in your yard tomorrow morning to ensure you are still taking the new Lexion.:D;)

Id say a lot of the lads who came back last night were on the class trip. Its a great show, i didnt get to go this year, hope to go in 2 years.

Id say a lot of the lads who came back last night were on the class trip. Its a great show, i didnt get to go this year, hope to go in 2 years.

Was at Mass this morning and a lot of the lads had said similar. Still we all said that two years ago as well :rolleyes::D

Had a lad out fixing a tyre for us this year who had something similar for connecting to the valve for pumping tyre`s . Threaded a fitting on to the valve then just clicked on a hose had the tyre pumped in no time .
yeah, one of these...

ae235

Now thats the job! Any ideas were to pick one up or an eBay link??
any half decent autofactors will have plenty of them.
its not the same thread, but dose run up plenty good.
very speedy.
but, also dangerous, so at your own peril.

any half decent autofactors will have plenty of them.
its not the same thread, but dose run up plenty good.
very speedy.
but, also dangerous, so at your own peril.

Ah so tis only a standard air fitting! Thought it may have had the correct thread in it! Still a good idea though!

And i can definitely understand were your coming from with dangerous...

I wanted to chop the lead of a little plug in air compressor i found that had the screw on fitting same as you'd find on a bike pump to connect direct to air line but didnt bother as the piping was way to small and would have slowed it to much... Lads i worked for had a whip lead with a decent clip on connection on it but was a lethal yoke if the clip didnt sit right which is y i thought screw on would be the job...

Back