Bogballe Zurf control box.

Tom Byrne

Bit of a long shot but does anybody know where i could source a secondhand calibrator zurf control box ? Sent it off to be repaired and its not fixable so only option is new or second hand. Priced a new unit earlier on in the week and its 3800 plus the vat.

Bit of a long shot but does anybody know where i could source a secondhand calibrator zurf control box ? Sent it off to be repaired and its not fixable so only option is new or second hand. Priced a new unit earlier on in the week and its 3800 plus the vat.
Did you try Trevor Richardson?

Isn't is crazy to think that the when a spreader gets to a few years old that the box is more valuable than the spreader itself.

sent you a message

Isn't is crazy to think that the when a spreader gets to a few years old that the box is more valuable than the spreader itself.
Its shocking! Worse again I blasted and painted the whole thing last winter so a new spreader would be rightly sickening.

Back