Bohballe spreader

FIAT 450

Hi lads I have a bohballe m2w 2013 fert spreader. On the side is written dynamic control. It I run the cable from the GPS back to the control box of the spreader will it do section control???

I have a feeling the control box is not compatible to do section control as it is slightly different then the one a neighbor of mine has

Mine is M2W machine and Trimble rigged it up to do Headland on off and reduce rate going in on a gearog Headland. They downloaded Bogballe software that could speak to the GPS .
I did not go with Trimble and there is no GPSvon the spreader tractor but I could put it on the Class and use its GPS . Teejet

yes,its not just as simple as that,doubt you have the actuators either at the bottom of shutters to make it section control.
if it was section control ready it would probably be running off a touch screen ,only sold two of them and they were both running off the likes of a ipad,and gps and all on the screen

The
Mine is M2W machine and Trimble rigged it up to do Headland on off and reduce rate going in on a gearog Headland. They downloaded Bogballe software that could speak to the GPS .
I did not go with Trimble and there is no GPSvon the spreader tractor but I could put it on the Class and use its GPS . Teejet
the GPS in the case now is compatible to do section control and the boys are to send me the cable to go from the GPS to the control box. I may go digging more our contractor told me our spinner could do section control but am not sure

yes,its not just as simple as that,doubt you have the actuators either at the bottom of shutters to make it section control.
if it was section control ready it would probably be running off a touch screen ,only sold two of them and they were both running off the likes of a ipad,and gps and all on the screen
Our neighbor bought a new bohballe this year with the full works. The two spinners look the same. The control box is slightly different then ours doh. He has it connected to a GPS. When you say actuators sometimes on my control box it comes up about them

Think I have her sorted. The 250 GPS I have won't do so that will have to be changed for cfx 750 as it will have maps and speed and it will do section control then. Something to do with the bogballe box becoming a slave to the GPS (or something). I can get a second hand unit already unlocked with the dome and cables but when I got the tractor as part of the deal i specified that the GPS had to do it for a bogballe. What I have would work for a Amazon but the bogballe is done differently. may make a few calls today now and see what the story is. In fairness to the guys they have been down twice trying to fix it up for me.

Said do a update. Trevor Richardson of bogballe got me a second hand cfx750 and dropped it up to me yesterday. He is to come back in Jan to fit it for me dont think its something for me to try View attachment 72537 pso should be set for the spinner to control it's self.
Did the dealer help you out as you said it had to do it for a bogballe or were you left to sort it yourself?

Back