Bord Bia inspection

the subscription for Herdwatch is up at the end of the year so will have a look at other options then. The price has increased the last few years so need to use all its functions to justify it.
Lsl is free. I use it here too. Its not as user friendly but it does the job.

Full Cross Compliance inspection here tomorrow morning.
God luck with that. At least your getting some notification.had a dept inspection on dairy about a mth ago.he rang and said i have an unanounced inspection .im looking over the canal at your cows and the yard.how far til your turn off.
Had him before and he has only 2 yr til retirement .all was ok even before he came anyway.

That's definitely confirmed when you read today's findo and see that 40% of the budget for discussion groups went to the planners. One planner got over €1 million.

I didnt see the article but ,
When the Dairy discussion groups were being started 5 plus years ago , the private planner whom I have been dealing with for my area aid , reps , Glas , BPS since 1997 , contacted me and asked me to attend a meeting about 5 miles away , as they thought the could gather up the makings of 2 groups one at our end of the county , and another at the other end .
Anyway , on the night 15 to 20 people turned up. All talk about the benefits , new ideas we'd see on other peoples farms , the payout we would receive.
I fielded the question, "How much will we have to give you " . No straight answer for a minute .
We were told we should look at the bigger picture , the benefits in efficiency etc

It would have cost us something like €80 , out of our own pocket , despite it being hailed as a financial aid to farmers.

The take up by most attendees was far from what they hoped. They might have got 3 or 4 to sign up.

We get the crumbs from the table.

God luck with that. At least your getting some notification.had a dept inspection on dairy about a mth ago.he rang and said i have an unanounced inspection .im looking over the canal at your cows and the yard.how far til your turn off.
Had him before and he has only 2 yr til retirement .all was ok even before he came anyway.
Everyone should make themselves aware of the minimum notice periods for inspections. Very few are on the spot (feed and water, reps) are the only ones I'm aware off. Everything else is minimum of 48 hrs and a land inspection I think is still up on 2 weeks.

Of course with cornavirus about I would be very slow on letting anyone in, they would have to disinfect every surface that they may touch and also provide me with evidence of a negative cornavirus test within the last 48 hrs, cant be careful enough nowadays.

I have mine tonight at 8:15..I sent away the pictures to the uploaded link yesterday..just curious what information and questions will be asked over the phone?

Dont understand why the audit, mainly bord bia, isnt pretty straight forward. i understand the whole medicine withdrawal aspect and anything to do with safety concerns, but after that, im not sure what they can really add - from what we were old it takes 6 people to do a bord bia audit - madness

Back