Bord Bia inspection

Im after sending the auditor photos and done the phone calls and he wanted more pictures sent to him and I couldnt log in to the bord bia site so I rang the helpline and they gave me an email adress to send them to. I emailed the stuff on them last friday. I thought that I was finished with it until they rang today saying that only half of the information went through. I am still writing everything down so doing anything like this online is all new to me. I have all the photos both on the computer and I even have copies of the pictures that I could put everything in a envelope and post it off to them but that wont work. Is there anyone else having trouble?

Last text from bord via here was in October and stated that our approval was extended to February 12th gone by. Not a dickie bird from the since. With bullocks to kill in march, I want to have it sorted and in place. Should I contact them or can I assume that they have extended me again?

Last text from bord via here was in October and stated that our approval was extended to February 12th gone by. Not a dickie bird from the since. With bullocks to kill in march, I want to have it sorted and in place. Should I contact them or can I assume that they have extended me again?
You can check your status online and will show you your expiry date

Our due in April got letter yesterday. Dairy Beef and Lamb. Think will have to upload about 100 photos from what I can see. Bit of a pita but what can one do only play ball

You can check your status online and will show you your expiry date

Our due in April got letter yesterday. Dairy Beef and Lamb. Think will have to upload about 100 photos from what I can see. Bit of a pita but what can one do only play ball
Thanks for that @ranger . I didn't know you could check the status online. I just checked and see now that it has been extended to April 13th. That'll do me nicely.

Thanks for that @ranger . I didn't know you could check the status online. I just checked and see now that it has been extended to April 13th. That'll do me nicely.
Keep a close eye on it. We were in the same boat and I had actually submitted photos etc. But heard nothing from them until the father was in the factory one morning being told the cattle weren't approved. Got it sorted by phone but it wasnt something I'd want to repeat.

I thought the whole idea of an 18 month period was that they would capture you at two different seasons?

I'm surprised you are getting that much hassle Peter, is it a new to you inspector?

I thought the whole idea of an 18 month period was that they would capture you at two different seasons?

I'm surprised you are getting that much hassle Peter, is it a new to you inspector?

I had this inspector here before out in the yard. Some of the pictures I sent they are saying didnt come through and needs to be uploaded again. The internet is slow here and it took 5 hours for all the pictures to go through the first time. Theres cattle coming fit here too so its looking like @jay gatsby suitation only I dont know how to sort it.

I did the full audit back in october but needed extra photo's taking to close out .I was able to take them with phone and whats app them to the auditor .
I had this inspector here before out in the yard. Some of the pictures I sent they are saying didnt come through and needs to be uploaded again. The internet is slow here and it took 5 hours for all the pictures to go through the first time. Theres cattle coming fit here too so its looking like @jay gatsby suitation only I dont know how to sort it.

I think I'd be ringing them again, that's a pure balls.

Ring and give a sob story, they might extend it out for another few months and give you a bit of breathing space

I just checked it with the link above and it says we are certified until July 2022 which means that we got the full 18months, the auditor had said it would probably only be 12month certification but appears that’s not the case now looking at it

I just checked it with the link above and it says we are certified until July 2022 which means that we got the full 18months, the auditor had said it would probably only be 12month certification but appears that’s not the case now looking at it
i checked mine too and it says i have 18 months as well :clap: , thats under the beef heading but i presume dairy is the same

Im after sending the auditor photos and done the phone calls and he wanted more pictures sent to him and I couldnt log in to the bord bia site so I rang the helpline and they gave me an email adress to send them to. I emailed the stuff on them last friday. I thought that I was finished with it until they rang today saying that only half of the information went through. I am still writing everything down so doing anything like this online is all new to me. I have all the photos both on the computer and I even have copies of the pictures that I could put everything in a envelope and post it off to them but that wont work. Is there anyone else having trouble?
Did you get a link and a pin to send the extra photos to? My coverage here is terrible but the photos would send ok early in the morning

Did you get a link and a pin to send the extra photos to? My coverage here is terrible but the photos would send ok early in the morning

Yes I got them. Its not letting me go further than that on the website though.

Can you whatapp the photo to the inspector mobile phone?

I have been doing that a lot lately with county council and other people wanting info
I sent some on what's app to the inspector and he uploaded them or whatever last june..sure what else would ya be at in lockdown bar doing this shite for them. Make sure you have the " eye wash kit " visible in the 1st aid box.there pulling on it

I sent some on what's app to the inspector and he uploaded them or whatever last june..sure what else would ya be at in lockdown bar doing this shite for them. Make sure you have the " eye wash kit " visible in the 1st aid box.there pulling on it
That eye wash craic is the greatest load of horse manure they ever came out with, if you get something in your eye that needs washing out the nearest water supply is what you should be after instead of rooting around for a 1st aid box.

Back