Wanted Buckrake

Looking for a buckrake for a new project. Condition not important as long as ram and sissors mechanism is good.

I know someone who is retiring that has one. I don't know if he wants to sell it but will be talking to him at the end of the week. It's not in perfect condition but the ram and scissors do work as I had it for cleaning out a shed. I will get back to you

Looking to make a man basket for the forklift. Often the problem is having to clear things from under where you have to work so thought it might be useful to have a little telescopic ability...

Looking to make a man basket for the forklift. Often the problem is having to clear things from under where you have to work so thought it might be useful to have a little telescopic ability...
Was thinking about this after reading it, a lot of buck rakes aren’t a true scissor mechanism, they are only a partial scissors and rely on the plate running on top of the tines so you may have to do a bit of extra feeling to get it to work right. The one here the plate also tips forward slightly as it extends out

I’ve a basket that’s 14’ wide,if I made it again I’d have it pick up from the end,it’s hard work in confined spaces and a bit wide on the main road.:whistle:

Back