Budget Sprayer

Seeing as your new to spraying reg, personally i wouldn't be getting some off the stuff mentioned. It might not take off i suppose is why i wouldn't.

not even in a tillage area here and most lads now own a sprayer. If it did take off you can always sell a basic sprayer to a farmer for grass work and then upgrade if you felt you needed too.

Hardi sprayer here from new.never looked at anything else when buying. Just seems a good quailty

Clarke machinery sell alot of hardi, so price them anyway I'd say.

L65 Fiat, small light little machine

We use a Ford 3600 on a 600l Hardi, not that dissimilar to the sprayer you bought. I would have expected the L65's to be more like double the 3600 and easier to add a few weights up front.

May not quite handle the 1000l safely in all situations but the 800l very manageable.

What are the control units and pumps from? Are they AR pumps?

We use a Ford 3600 on a 600l Hardi, not that dissimilar to the sprayer you bought. I would have expected the L65's to be more like double the 3600 and easier to add a few weights up front.

May not quite handle the 1000l safely in all situations but the 800l very manageable.

Just to add if the L65 is 4wd it would be a good bit heavier in front than a 2wd 3600

She'd be at the pin of her collar. Tl90 here on 800l hardi master sprayer and have half a dozen weights on her to keep her down. Would still have to reverse up an odd bank when full, she is on her tip toes at times.
The l65 wouldnt look at a 1000 litre

She'd be at the pin of her collar. Tl90 here on 800l hardi master sprayer and have half a dozen weights on her to keep her down. Would still have to reverse up an odd bank when full, she is on her tip toes at times.

We would have a good share of high ground. I wouldn't be comfortable with anything more than 600l on the back of her to be honest. If experience has taught me anything, it's not to go messing with under powered tractors on high ground.

Master is a good bit heavier than a NK I think, so to be honest that doesn't surprise me!!

Is the Master not a 850l tank?

Master is a good bit heavier than a NK I think, so to be honest that doesn't surprise me!!

Is the Master not a 850l tank?
99% sure its 800 Nash, the Da does all the work with it and he's still in gallons and fl ozs so wont promise but I think that's what she is

Well guys I went and bought myself a second hand 850lt hardi sprayer with 12m booms.
I bought a self fill kit for the sprayer off suir sprayers but have no idea where to mount it. I was told I would have to make up a bracket which is fine but not sure where to put it on the sprayer

Well guys I went and bought myself a second hand 850lt hardi sprayer with 12m booms.
I bought a self fill kit for the sprayer off suir sprayers but have no idea where to mount it. I was told I would have to make up a bracket which is fine but not sure where to put it on the sprayer

Top of the pump if it's like the one here.

If I think of it I'll get a photo tomorrow as I assume it's a Hardi NK you have bought.

That's a Hardi LX but much safer that way I will agree. My NK system here is much older with a much larger on/off switch.
I had the larger switch also I made a bracket and mounted on side also, it wasn’t an nk though. We did have an nk before. Did it have 2 levers actually to turn on self fill?

This is what's fitted to the one here but bear in mind it's the same age as myself: vintage.

That sprayer you have bought is a NK not an LX in my viewu20201025_120502.jpg20201025_120445.jpg20201025_120454.jpg

Back