Buying a laptop

isn't the screen v small ?

mind you my laptop is 8years old and could do with an upgrade, how difficult would it be put all that hardware into my 17" case, be a fine machine then

[MENTION=3098]laoisfarmer[/MENTION] What type of laptop did you go for . The one here is on its last legs . Hinges have given out and have to hold it open with your hand . :no:

Lads anyone got an opinion on this http://www.soundstore.ie/Product/medion-e6239-156-8gb-1tb-intel-quad-core-laptop/7869/2218.0.0 . Just want to able to do pretty basic stuff and maybe edit a few vids in time .

Walk a million miles from that one and any laptop that has a celeron processor imo.

You'd be better going for something like this:

http://www.soundstore.ie/Product/as...6-core-i5-4gb-ram-1tb-hdd-black/7685/2218.0.0

Look for an i5 processor anyway and at least 4gb ram.

I bought an asus three year ago i5 processor and 4gb ram and Tbf I couldn't fault her . My next machine will be an asus . Imo and and raedeon I wouldnt rate atal seem to be in the lower end of the scale of machines

I bought an asus three year ago i5 processor and 4gb ram and Tbf I couldn't fault her . My next machine will be an asus . Imo and and raedeon I wouldnt rate atal seem to be in the lower end of the scale of machines

Radeon is the type of graphics processor in a machine, made by a company called ati, who are owned by amd, who make processors. I wouldn't fault a machine for have Radeon graphics in it.

More than likely what you saw was a poorly speced machine with a Radeon graphics sticker on it.

My machine has an nvidia graphics card and for the small amount of games I'd play the graphics are up there it was the most powerful graphics card available to a laptop at the time. Nvidiia is probably the best graphics card maker around correct me if I'm wrong. My laptop also came with bang and alphson speakers aswell

Picked up my new laptop there the other day but not very happy with it . [emoji21] it's s toshiba satellite l50 . Couple of issues it keeps deciding to refuse to load Google chrome or windows explorer . Have reset the computer twice which solves the issue for the day but then it goes back and will not load them . But it will load Facebook through a short cut tab . But only Facebook any other short cut won't work . Anyone got any idea what's up with it or should I just chuck it back to soundstore and pickup something else . Internet speed here is terrible but manageable doubt that would have anything to do with it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up my new laptop there the other day but not very happy with it . [emoji21] it's s toshiba satellite l50 . Couple of issues it keeps deciding to refuse to load Google chrome or windows explorer . Have reset the computer twice which solves the issue for the day but then it goes back and will not load them . But it will load Facebook through a short cut tab . But only Facebook any other short cut won't work . Anyone got any idea what's up with it or should I just chuck it back to soundstore and pickup something else . Internet speed here is terrible but manageable doubt that would have anything to do with it .

Ive a Toshiba here and I wont be buying another one,i bought it last year and im after putting 2 hard drives in it so far:crying:.

Just this minute signed for my new dell
Had the last 1 4year and although its had probably 5 new motherboards in it in that time the service i had from dell was 100%

Ive a Toshiba here and I wont be buying another one,i bought it last year and im after putting 2 hard drives in it so far:crying:.

My old one was a toshiba as well and gave no bother up until recently . Seems to have sorted it self now with the latest edition of updates for windows .

Back