Buying kit in the current climate

Two lovely buses. How does the Raptor's 2 litre engine compare to the Wildtrack's 3.2?
The raptor has the 10 speed auto my wildtrak is the 6 speed manual I find I could do with another gear as if 6th isn’t high enough, but she’s a brute to pull a trailer. I prefer the 3,2 think a lot of lads map them up the 300 horse. The brother only got the raptor on Friday so can’t really compare yet.

The raptor has the 10 speed auto my wildtrak is the 6 speed manual I find I could do with another gear as if 6th isn’t high enough, but she’s a brute to pull a trailer. I prefer the 3,2 think a lot of lads map them up the 300 horse. The brother only got the raptor on Friday so can’t really compare yet.
Yeah I would have liked to see them bring out a 7 or 8 speed auto for the 3.2 litre engine. I reckon it would have crowned it. I'd say the 3.2 is an animal to pull alright. I watched an aussie video where they compared the new 2.0l wildtrack with the old 3.2l for towing and they preferred the new one but I'd say the 10speed gearbox added to that as well.

Yeah I would have liked to see them bring out a 7 or 8 speed auto for the 3.2 litre engine. I reckon it would have crowned it. I'd say the 3.2 is an animal to pull alright. I watched an aussie video where they compared the new 2.0l wildtrack with the old 3.2l for towing and they preferred the new one but I'd say the 10speed gearbox added to that as well.
The new wildtrak has a 2.8 V6 and a 10 speed auto box so probably a good match. I’ve had 40 factory lambs behind my wildtrak and at times forget I’ve a trailer behind me.

The new wildtrak has a 2.8 V6 and a 10 speed auto box so probably a good match. I’ve had 40 factory lambs behind my wildtrak and at times forget I’ve a trailer behind me.
I did not know that they had brought out a new wildtrack. Excuse me while I go and drool over some videos of it🤣

Back