Calf tags

And Cormac replace all tags free. Mullinnahone used to take weeks to send tags. We won't be going back to them
Posted a picture on Twitter of a Cormac tag which a weanling lost. This was human error more than tag's fault and I only done it just to cheese off Ursula.

New replacement tag in the letter post next morning and a bar of chocolate.

I normally get tags from Mulllinahone Co-op and at one time I was losing a lot of them, have they improved them or is there better quality tags available from other suppliers

I normally get tags from Mulllinahone Co-op and at one time I was losing a lot of them, have they improved them or is there better quality tags available from other suppliers
same as here,found they have improved big time but to late for alot of people that left them.rare to see a tag broke now unless they pulled it out

We moved to Cormac tagging and won't be moving back, ordered replacement tags that were missing during the test. Ordered 8 pm on a Tuesday and arrived Thursday morning. Excellent service speedy and rarely loose one.

Same here . Exceptional customer service. I think this is possibly yr 4 using Cormac .

If you switch tag supplier and an old tag breaks, can you order a replacement off your new tag supplier or do you have to use supplier of broken tag?

Last year that I had mullahone tags got alot of empty bvd samples, got fed up of it. Switched to cormac tags, don't think I've had an empty since, must be 5 or 6 years now. Also like that the tagger will work on all the tags without adapting to bvd or electronic etc.
Tbh I actually never had a sample come back empty and we are with mullahone. Am noticing more problem tags though recently with them

Back