Cap 2023-2027

Ozzy Scott

Hi ozzy Scott. Do u know the requirements to qualify for the payment. I took over the home farm at the end of November 2010. I didn't get any instalation aid. Will I qualify. Thank you
Still only soundings, but I assume its a done deal if its in the IFJ

Reactions: t77

Cjmc

Got a letter from the department today about CAP 2023, presume everyone else did as well.
Am I right in saying that, for a farmer in the ANC scheme, he/she will have to keep more stock than they are currently keeping in order to satisfy the minimum stocking requirements under the new ANC scheme, as it looks like most cattle will count as less of a livestock unit than they currently do?

lough

Got a letter from the department today about CAP 2023, presume everyone else did as well.
Am I right in saying that, for a farmer in the ANC scheme, he/she will have to keep more stock than they are currently keeping in order to satisfy the minimum stocking requirements under the new ANC scheme, as it looks like most cattle will count as less of a livestock unit than they currently do?

I got it yesterday, I never noticed the livestock units had been changed, you're correct, you will have to keep more stock to qualify.

What's this about the eco scheme and 2022 being used as a reference year, will the number of livestock units determine how much you get paid or will everyone get the same if they are between 0.15 and 1.5

nashmach

Is there a typo in the table about max farm fertilisation rates?

Derogation farmers spread less than the next category down??

It was a bit of a waste of a letter to be honest, everything pushed out till Q3 2022.

Neat

Could there be a major rethinking of the cap now that Europe is unstable again. Has this war shown that we can’t rely on other nations for our resources?

Barrowsider

Could there be a major rethinking of the cap now that Europe is unstable again. Has this war shown that we can’t rely on other nations for our resources?
Things will have to get a lot worse before that happens unfortunately.