case cvx's

Does anyone know if the black wire top right( loops around the relay) is an earth on the board under the dash? Or anywhere else handy to get a good earth? I want to put in a fused lead for the gps and was going to start from the 3 red leads on bolt on terminals at the bottom of the pick, just want somewhere close by to earth back to properly3D0E86A0-375C-4882-8470-6DBF04384806.jpeg

Does anyone know if the black wire top right( loops around the relay) is an earth on the board under the dash? Or anywhere else handy to get a good earth? I want to put in a fused lead for the gps and was going to start from the 3 red leads on bolt on terminals at the bottom of the pick, just want somewhere close by to earth back to properlyView attachment 73450
I don't know but that board is over a thousand euro so thread carefully

I don't know but that board is over a thousand euro so thread carefully
That’s why I said I’d ask first! Don’t really wanna go chancing it! I’d say it’d be safe enough taking the power off one of those heavier red wires as I’d imagine they are the feed ins but just I want a good earth point too!

currently have it running off the single pole in the back but hate having cables around the cab if I can avoid them

Does anyone know if the black wire top right( loops around the relay) is an earth on the board under the dash? Or anywhere else handy to get a good earth? I want to put in a fused lead for the gps and was going to start from the 3 red leads on bolt on terminals at the bottom of the pick, just want somewhere close by to earth back to properlyView attachment 73450
Black wires are directly to earth, plug X5/1 is the earth connection on the board.

Attachments

• 563801_New_Holland_T7550_1.jpg
    563801_New_Holland_T7550_1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 23
Agree. If it is that tractor I can’t understand how it would not pay the garage to fix for a 2013 tractor and with low hours
Looks like they're MF dealers so if its been taken in as a p/x they won't have any knowledge to work on it I guess.

Looks like they're MF dealers so if its been taken in as a p/x they won't have any knowledge to work on it I guess.
That'd be my take on it, they are hardly going to approach the NH dealer to get it sorted.

The little display in the middle of the dash on the tvt is playing up it looks the same as what's on a t6080 for example.
Are they dear or cheap or what do lads do with them

Back