case cvx's

Was the cvx nd case cs110 to cs150 good sellers in France and have good following sheebadog.
Always seems be good few for sale.
We have cs130 and often be watching prices of them.
I suppose they were popular enough alright.
Different parts of the country would have preferences of some makes over others.

Anyone on here know how to programme the headland management, the green button the joystick. LookI got to use it or at least have a play with in on the 1190 and 1195.
Thanks

Anyone on here know how to programme the headland management, the green button the joystick. LookI got to use it or at least have a play with in on the 1190 and 1195.
Thanks
Is there not a couple of switches on the side for programming it? The marks are there on mine and the joystick button but it's not equipped with it and to be honest never felt like I would have wanted to have it controls are well enough laid out as it is

Yeah I have a play and record switch and the green one on the joystick. Yeah I know it probably isn’t necessary for most jobs just have one or two where it would be handy if set up.

Yeah I have a play and record switch and the green one on the joystick. Yeah I know it probably isn’t necessary for most jobs just have one or two where it would be handy if set up.
Hit the switch to record then select option 1 or 2 on the pillar display, I can’t exactly remember how you change between. Then I think once it’s in record mode you press the button on the multi controller to start your sequence, then work whatever functions you want. I think you can Press the green button again before doing a second set of functions, Ie if ploughing one to lift and turn over then press again to drop it back in.

Lads anyone able to point me in the direction of a breaker that has a cvx/tvt/styr, looking for a hydraulic brake kit for a 6190

€20k is the price, or, €35k with the gearbox repaired. He admitted that it is ‘rough’.

They’re Fendt main dealers...the French Fendt dealers consider haggling to be beneath them. Are the Irish ones the same?
I was onto today too I had him down to 15 and then he realised there was nothing wrong with the gearbox that it was in mid range.
So he's back to 20 now again :lol:

I was onto today too I had him down to 15 and then he realised there was nothing wrong with the gearbox that it was in mid range.
So he's back to 20 now again :lol:
Hope you Didn’t ask questions that led him to an enlightened position and cost you 5k :scratchhead:

20200831_202757.jpg

This case maxxum is my spraying tractor. I want to get wheels for spraying. I was hoping to put on 48 inch rims on the back, just wondering if they are too big to fit and if they do fit what tyres could I use?

Back