case cvx's

bagenal

Other than my own gilloppy most tractors I have driven over the past number of years have been 50km/h but a lot of the time the speed would only be 20 or 30km/h. With a 20ft trailer full of grain or grass it wouldn't be wise on a lot of roads to go any faster but it's nice to have the option to go that bit faster on good main roads especially empty.
Stopping is the problem not speeding.

Claas Grass

Nothing more annoying in a car or lorry than coming on a lad doing 50km who thinks he is absolutely eating road so feels they don't need to pull over to allow queues of traffic off, just had that experience on a bank holiday Monday evening leaving 10 or 15 cars build up and passing off a big long lay by, causes serious frustration and bad decisions by others.

Win

Research has shown that contractors running a case /cvx fleet as opposed to other major brands find it three > four times more difficult to get staff.....
Independent studies carried out regarding driver health on certain clutch based transmissions have shown that 89% are concerned with the rising cost of knee and hip replacements!! .............................:wheelchair:

Merv_B

Independent studies carried out regarding driver health on certain clutch based transmissions have shown that 89% are concerned with the rising cost of knee and hip replacements!! .............................:wheelchair:
€16k for a knee replacement apparently

Merv_B

Says 3 spools but looks like there's four to me, you'd hardly spec that new with just three when new?

Thought Cornthwaites were John Deere or have i asked that question before as well??:unsure:
John moved to Case when the other Cornthwaithes area expanded all the way to the borders a couple of years ago

Reactions: Win

gone

Seat upgrade for the 160 this week View attachment 99908
An homage back to the classic US Case red leather seat, looks well.
9970a3d92ebb6f5663a4ccb446eaf4db.jpg