case cvx's

The 105 benefitted from a power shuttle too

9EEA631E-D54C-4C1F-89ED-B62419901032.jpeg

€50k would be plenty,they’re obsolete anyroad.🤭
@candor can we have a middle finger smiley please?? Some posts require nothing more then the middle finger!!
It's a lovely example but that sort of money should get similar HP and hours at least 12 years fresher, what would it have cost in 2007 ?
I know someone who had a TM175 in 2005 i think it was and a TVT was £10k more then, would the TM have been £45k ish??

Because its a Fendt, if the two were side by side, spec was the same, price was the same people who were unbiased to either would take the Fendt. Its just how it is i'm afraid!
Yes but a cvx has a better front axle a better engine and a better transmission

Yes but a cvx has a better front axle a better engine and a better transmission
They both have good and bad points is probably how it is, having not owned or even driven a Fendt i can't really draw comparison. Front axle better, as in better ride do you mean? I must admit you do hear about quite a few engine problems compared to other makes, the transmission from a reliability point of view is probably fine if used and maintained correctly, although if it does give up it will hurt. Having manual high/low does seem a flaw that is open to abuse though and no doubt would be a huge contribution to failures!

Back