case cvx's

a mighty machine, if it was anything else id say so but its not, as long as i have a few pound and im still living i doubt id change from a cvx.

you considering a change.

theres lots of things i would like:laugh:

lookin through profi at the buyers guide,it seems a lot of tractor for the spec

which 1 you got?

i drove 1 years ago but it felt flat, but that was probably down to me not setting it up:blushing:
we also tried it on the reco40 but everytime a lump went in the tractor stopped and me and the other guy didnt know enough about it to start fiddling with the buttons and knobs so i cant blame the tractor for that
i think it was a 130 we had

i dont know what the 130 would be like, my one isnt shy, its 170 but it was dynod last yr and it spat out 185 at 1700rpm and 210hp at full whack iirc.
no chip either.
the same dealer had one there for sale and she could only manage 178hp max, so it seems there is a tad of difference in them.
if the engine control knob is turned to the lowest she will seem duller pulling a load.

i dont know what the 130 would be like, my one isnt shy, its 170 but it was dynod last yr and it spat out 185 at 1700rpm and 210hp at full whack iirc.
no chip either.
the same dealer had one there for sale and she could only manage 178hp max, so it seems there is a tad of difference in them.
if the engine control knob is turned to the lowest she will seem duller pulling a load.
we couldnt find that:blushing:
is yours 50k with the trimmings

its 50k, well 52.5k to be exact:lol:

ya lookin for a pdf for an older one or the newest ones?
found the newest 1 wouldnt mind a look at the older 1s

high spec'd arnt they:thumbup1:

would they give a fendt a good run for ya money

found the newest 1 wouldnt mind a look at the older 1s

high spec'd arnt they:thumbup1:

would they give a fendt a good run for ya money
they would, why not, at worst, its a case of sit in turn the key and go, you would be well down the road before the fendt gets the hard drive up n running.:lol:

How do you find the front suspension Tinny? Isn't that the one with the army of nipples?
yep, thats the one.
the axle clicks as well, it was a trait on them.
the way its designed it would have to be in fair bad shape to fall apart, ive re done all the seals and bushes on it a few yrs ago, its ok now, but i see it geting loose a bit again.
dont think the grease would save it neway, there is a conversion kit available, £1500 iirc.
whats yours like on cherryade??
dont know, i use appleaid:laugh:.
she is sore enuf, one good long day will drain the tank, and thats 220ltrs iirc.
i never really looked at it that way, if i did id say id still have the 88-94.
not being smart like.
just, she gets diesel when she needs it.

yep, thats the one.
the axle clicks as well, it was a trait on them.
the way its designed it would have to be in fair bad shape to fall apart, ive re done all the seals and bushes on it a few yrs ago, its ok now, but i see it geting loose a bit again.
dont think the grease would save it neway, there is a conversion kit available, £1500 iirc.

dont know, i use appleaid:laugh:.
she is sore enuf, one good long day will drain the tank, and thats 220ltrs iirc.
i never really looked at it that way, if i did id say id still have the 88-94.
not being smart like.
just, she gets diesel when she needs it.
hey,i can drain 150 outta the '40 in 10hrs with hard graft

hey,i can drain 150 outta the '40 in 10hrs with hard graft
she wouldnt be much different then so.

the one major plus is ya dont need the clutch pedal, man it saves your knees.
like jay says, there is a bit of setting up but its childs play to be fair when ya know how.
there seems to be nearly everything on mine, one or two buttons missing but thats about it. she must of been a good spec when she was bought new.

she came from devon iirc.

Back