case cvx's

If you don't mind me asking who is recovering seat, can they fit new cushions too.
Must get seat on tractor recushioned nd covered sometime.
This lad is only kinda doing me a favor as I do the work for his son.
If I was to go to someone I didn't know I'd go to darius upholstery.
He's in the fabric centre up by the North campus in tralee

Has any one had to fix a problem that comes with a EEM 141? Tractor revs up unexpectedly. Will still drive forward but takes a lot of rpm to move

I unplugged auxiliary 2 at the spool which doesn’t go anyway and throws codes all day and it’s back to running normal again. I don’t mind mechanical problems but Can bus problems make me a bit nervous

I unplugged auxiliary 2 at the spool which doesn’t go anyway and throws codes all day and it’s back to running normal again. I don’t mind mechanical problems but Can bus problems make me a bit nervous
That's possible the spools can knock out any one of the the ecus

Has any one had to fix a problem that comes with a EEM 141? Tractor revs up unexpectedly. Will still drive forward but takes a lot of rpm to move
Fairly sure 141 on a 170 is fuel pump position sensor out of range, i've had this happen and 141 was the code. It uses this sensor to work out how hard the engine is working hence you need more revs to get moving, you might find it won't rev over 1800 when it happens too. Had to replace the fuel pump controller on mine as it went it would rev randomly. Can be got off stanadyne even though everyone says its only available off case, lap top job to calibrate after fitting though, this is the stanadyne part no'...........IMG_0038.JPG
There is less spoken about Trump......
Yeah but nobody knows what Trumps error codes mean!:shifty:

Fairly sure 141 on a 170 is fuel pump position sensor out of range, i've had this happen and 141 was the code. It uses this sensor to work out how hard the engine is working hence you need more revs to get moving, you might find it won't rev over 1800 when it happens too. Had to replace the fuel pump controller on mine as it went it would rev randomly. Can be got off stanadyne even though everyone says its only available off case, lap top job to calibrate after fitting though, this is the stanadyne part no'...........View attachment 83953

Yeah but nobody knows what Trumps error codes mean!:shifty:
What fuel pump model do they use?

Back