case cvx's

Front PTO? 50k? Anything else?

Also, is that not the wrong joystick for that number of remotes. Should there not be a button on the hydraulic cross gate lever for a diverter valve?
No that's the joystick on the t3 it was an option to get the button for the diverter valve

I rang him earlier and offered him €25k. He told me to feck off.
What’s a fair value?
It was in a chemical manufacturing company drawing sludge. Full main dealer service history.
No front pto.
No air brakes therefore restricted to 43kph.

He said high 30s so I told him to feck off.
My guess would be if it were 50k and air, it would be €45k(ish) + vat retail price over here. Trade value obviously less.

A tractor of that size and spec with no 50k will have very limited suitors

7550 would be Tier3.

I was under the impression front links with a front service, the button on the joystick was part of the package. Perhaps there is no front service.
This is the joystick on the T7550 here, two buttons?? They don't do anything though.
IMG_0801.JPG

I rang him earlier and offered him €25k. He told me to feck off.
What’s a fair value?
It was in a chemical manufacturing company drawing sludge. Full main dealer service history.
No front pto.
No air brakes therefore restricted to 43kph.

He said high 30s so I told him to feck off.
What hp is it

Pretty much all tractors can be specced 40k, some gearboxes are way better in 40k spec, JD's power quad 20x20 gearbox is a way better box in 40k.
I still wouldn't want to go back to only 40k tractors, but they have their place.

Other than my own gilloppy most tractors I have driven over the past number of years have been 50km/h but a lot of the time the speed would only be 20 or 30km/h. With a 20ft trailer full of grain or grass it wouldn't be wise on a lot of roads to go any faster but it's nice to have the option to go that bit faster on good main roads especially empty.
Stopping is the problem not speeding.

Back