case cvx's

Any big Magnum or Axail flow drivers I talked to loved the red leather armchairs that were fitted, but can't say I ever had the pleasure of driving either for a day, so will bow to the expertise of those that have driven them in anger.

Any big Magnum or Axail flow drivers I talked to loved the red leather armchairs that were fitted, but can't say I ever had the pleasure of driving either for a day, so will bow to the expertise of those that have driven them in anger.
Love the magnums , engine note 💪

Attachments

• 80BC70D8-91AE-425C-94D7-E8E57E6C9A0D.jpeg
    80BC70D8-91AE-425C-94D7-E8E57E6C9A0D.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 68
sears seat in them. the tm air seats and the seats in the t70 series and lwb t7 be their smaller counterparts.

Never had a tractor with a leather seat,my jeep and old Isuzu had leather and they never struck me as sweaty.

Its no good you keep putting links up to ones for sale, you'll just have to get on and buy one, you know you want to!! :tongue:
I'd only love to, I think it would look the part amongst the current tractors but I'm being very cautious at the moment, I've all my bills and tax payed for this year and with the current uncertainty I'm locking the cheque book away until next Spring/Summer.

I'd only love to, I think it would look the part amongst the current tractors but I'm being very cautious at the moment, I've all my bills and tax payed for this year and with the current uncertainty I'm locking the cheque book away until next Spring/Summer.
Very wise i would think, with everything seemingly doubling in cost recently the next twelve months could be very difficult!

Already further up the page. Always said that he wasn't ever going to sell that tractor. The 2012 175 that was on here a while ago in Kidds was originally his too
Youl never get a tractor to replace that 195.
Know a guy with one he said he never knew how good they were until they moved one on for a puma.

It appears your another one with a secret crush on CVX's ?? Putting up links, joining in with error code jokes, all signs your...................:smitten:
Its fine if you want to come out and admit it, i'm sure your not the first to realize a TM no longer does it for you!!

It appears your another one with a secret crush on CVX's ?? Putting up links, joining in with error code jokes, all signs your...................:smitten:
Its fine if you want to come out and admit it, i'm sure your not the first to realize a TM no longer does it for you!!
honestly i just want to drive a vario of some kind. and our tm does plenty until even tractors that do 43k are taking off from ya.

Back