For Sale CEAT Agri Tyres

Hi all,

Ed here from Lusk Tyres. Im the distributor in Ireland for the CEAT Farmax range.

All CEAT Tyres come with a 7 year manufacturing warranty. They are hard wearing, excellent on the road and in the field and are a fine beefy looking tyre that are the full width they say they are! So if you have a 650, its actually 650mm in width etc.

Please feel free to give me a call on 0873549682 for a quote or email me at lusktyres@gmail.com

Cheers,

Ed

Just after getting a full set of these ceat tyres from Ed fitted this morning transformed the tractor lovely and smooth on the road with no vibration or road noise like my old Firestone’s had. Worth considering if your in the market for a budget tyre.

Attachments

• 4618EFDD-056A-43B6-B463-E5EAE6604BA7.jpeg
    4618EFDD-056A-43B6-B463-E5EAE6604BA7.jpeg
    303.9 KB · Views: 569
  • EE5DA05A-4090-48CD-B1D9-0BDC35747B45.jpeg
    EE5DA05A-4090-48CD-B1D9-0BDC35747B45.jpeg
    304.2 KB · Views: 594
  • 545903A6-7E23-4081-8790-507F50AFBDB6.jpeg
    545903A6-7E23-4081-8790-507F50AFBDB6.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 551
  • D5804C04-5A8B-45EB-917B-B5194ECF6955.jpeg
    D5804C04-5A8B-45EB-917B-B5194ECF6955.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 590
Just after getting a full set of these ceat tyres from Ed fitted this morning transformed the tractor lovely and smooth on the road with no vibration or road noise like my old Firestone’s had. Worth considering if your in the market for a budget tyre.
What size is on the front ?

580/70/38 on the back and 480/70/28 on the front i think that keeps the ratio right i see a good few tms and 8360s with that size on them. I had 520/70/38 and 420/70/28 on her before and i think it looks better with the bigger tyres and stands taller.

580/70/38 on the back and 480/70/28 on the front i think that keeps the ratio right i see a good few tms and 8360s with that size on them. I had 520/70/38 and 420/70/28 on her before and i think it looks better with the bigger tyres and stands taller.
Do you mind putting up how much they were

Saw Bridgestones on a tractor recently, serious depth of lug on them to the point they might be too aggressive until part worn.

Saw Bridgestones on a tractor recently, serious depth of lug on them to the point they might be too aggressive until part worn.
I saw lugs like that on a 7330 in d states. Some1 ticked rice grip tyres is what they found out after jd wouldnt let them swap for less aggressive tyres. They tore up ground fairly bad

We put a set of Bridgestones on a tractor last spring, it does a good bit of ploughing, lugs are big alright, there’re not causing any problems, traction is very good.
I find them great for ploughing, time will tell how they wear, very comfortable on the road too, the tractor previously had BKT’s and before that Good Year which wore badly.
We’ve BKT on other tractors and they have worn well.
Michelin are disappointing nearly gone at 5000hours on a 7t, 50km tractor, it does a good bit of road work, though not pulling big weight behind it.

Last edited:

How are these tyres going for you so far ?
A local tyre lad is fitting a lot of these lately.
Priced more or less the same , maybe slightly dearer , than BKT. BKTS aren't a bad tyre, at their money .

How are these tyres going for you so far ?
A local tyre lad is fitting a lot of these lately.
Priced more or less the same , maybe slightly dearer , than BKT. BKTS aren't a bad tyre, at their money .
Happy with them so far anyways only have about 500 hrs on them great griping tyre and smooth on the road the old tyres were Firestone’s an it used to vibrate on the road at certain speeds. Ceats very smooth no vibration seems to cut the sod turning but any new tyre will do that on soft ground at the minute.

Happy with them so far anyways only have about 500 hrs on them great griping tyre and smooth on the road the old tyres were Firestone’s an it used to vibrate on the road at certain speeds. Ceats very smooth no vibration seems to cut the sod turning but any new tyre will do that on soft ground at the minute.
Still performing well? My tyre man is offering me a set of ceats, well priced and he’s says good tyres, no issues so far

Yeah do me well only farming not doing big hours but very happy with them grip well smooth on the road no vibration like the firestones before. Getting quite popular locally bkt are near premium tyre money the ceats are a better tyre.

Still performing well? My tyre man is offering me a set of ceats, well priced and he’s says good tyres, no issues so far

Same as The Man , I put on a set of CEAT, only fronts , hardly 100 hours on yet so can't say much . But very popular around here. One lad selling lots of them . Fine looking tyre .

Yeah do me well only farming not doing big hours but very happy with them grip well smooth on the road no vibration like the firestones before. Getting quite popular locally bkt are near premium tyre money the ceats are a better tyre.
Good to hear, only seen one set locally, but local tyre man is starting to push them, the premium brands are near impossible to get at the minute

Same as The Man , I put on a set of CEAT, only fronts , hardly 100 hours on yet so can't say much . But very popular around here. One lad selling lots of them . Fine looking tyre .
Ya fine looking tyre, lug looks narrow, let you in and out of the ground

Back