Chainsaws

I bought a Oleomac GS 350 C, Its a 16" machine. Its a beast to cut and really light top work with. I haven't used any of there bigger saws but I am happy with its build quality.

GSH 400 here almost 12 months.
Very happy with the saw. It replaced a Husky 235 and has way more power and output. A lovely light saw for work, a good chain oiler compared to the husqvarna, and easy enough on fuel.
@candor bought one on my recommendation (I think),

GSH 400 here almost 12 months.
Very happy with the saw. It replaced a Husky 235 and has way more power and output. A lovely light saw for work, a good chain oiler compared to the husqvarna, and easy enough on fuel.
@candor bought one on my recommendation (I think),
That's right, I have it four months and it's a good little saw. It's hard to fault it for the money so far, plenty of power for the weight. I'm nearly onto a second chain for it but that has more to do with cutting a good amout of dead elm, which is known to be hard on chains.

Have a small efco pro saw which is oleo mac in red, it's a good wee machine light and low vibration.

They make great saws,plenty of power, bucking billy Ray on YouTube has a serious collection of oleo macs

Back