Chinese loaders

Well roughened up , didnt see much love for 2300hours.i know when ya sit on the seat it will drop but joystick seems very low to be comfortable to work

Was in a farmer's place visiting while on holidays. They have a new KAT loader 70hp. She was a high reach model. A awful yoke to be jumping in and out of a few times a day. Grand for the money they are and for about the yard and suit a 70- 80cow man to the ground. Didn't strike me as a yoke that would go up a pit to cover it or be great in a field in wet time either. I'd be weary of putting high hrs on them as don't think they would be able for it.

More shocking depreciation.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjYwMCwiaGVpZ2h0Ijo2MDB9fSwia2V5IjoicGhvdG9fMTg5MzA3Njk1In0=

That's rough 3cx territory.
Comedy tyres

A lot would depend on what engine, transmission etc is in the Kat, if its mainstream its tempting, if its a copycat job, Id be slow.
The JCB will always have a good used value and parts backup etc, there are no such guarantees with the Chinese one.
A friend of mine bought one, I'd offer a more honest opinion if it wasn't public

A friend of mine bought one, I'd offer a more honest opinion if it wasn't publ
A friend of mine bought one, I'd offer a more honest opinion if it wasn't public
Are they that bad? I am looking at an Everun loader. Its 40k new but 2 years.warranty and apparently a lot them sold in south of republic with no reported engine, transmission or major breakages . How do they drive, are they jumpy or hard to operate.? Alternatively i can buy a jcb TM300 whixh has been gone through by a reputable dealer. Low hours for age

young lad that does some milking for me is in pallaskenery and is helping out on a large dairy farm somewhere round rathkeal and the farmer has one of the haihong 200 loaders.he says your man is quiet happy with it , anyone's ever drive or see them working

Drove on loading bales for a few hrs . Grand yeah did the job but i wont be buying one
young lad that does some milking for me is in pallaskenery and is helping out on a large dairy farm somewhere round rathkeal and the farmer has one of the haihong 200 loaders.he says your man is quiet happy with it , anyone's ever drive or see them working

Fella near me is selling loaders and galvanized car/builders trailers,Larry's trailers. I think it's those loaders but I'm open to correction on the brand.never seen them working though

Fella near me is selling loaders and galvanized car/builders trailers,Larry's trailers. I think it's those loaders but I'm open to correction on the brand.never seen them working though
Is he selling them? Saw one there when I was passing the other day but I thought he had it for unloading trailers or something

Anyone ever seen a Pengde loader?

A brand new one has landed at our local collective machinery sale. Be interesting to see what it does on the day!

Back