Combines

fisher humpheries did like experimenting. had those hedgecutters driven by belts and they were messing about with folding headers back then interesting to say the least

Would any on here have dealt with cork combines, I suspect a few of ye are local to him, pm if you don't want to post.
Seems ok but you know yourself no harm to do homework

Would any on here have dealt with cork combines, I suspect a few of ye are local to him, pm if you don't want to post.
Yeah we dealt with him in the past. Sound man to deal with.

Reactions: Bcl
my old man would know him well. he's sound out

Reactions: Bcl

Bought a trailed sprayer off him about 10 years ago, as stated above rock solid to deal with. Was way way cheaper at the time for what i wanted compared to other dealers. One thing is some of the stuff he advertises is still abroad but that is only a minor detail if out of season.

The bubble up auger can pump grain up a long way but its gearbox would want to be in good order. Not a big job to extend the auger and housing though.
Has anyone else knowledge of extending a grain tank, especially on a TC56?
Does the Auger that brings the grain across the tank need to be extended?

Has anyone else knowledge of extending a grain tank, especially on a TC56?
Does the Auger that brings the grain across the tank need to be extended?
I’m not familiar with the tank of a 56, is it not just a straight up bubble up auger or is there a leveling auger too?

I’m not familiar with the tank of a 56, is it not just a straight up bubble up auger or is there a leveling auger too?
It’s not a bubble up auger. The grain comes in at the top of the tank and the same auger brings it across.

Attachments

• D57ABC3F-784B-4575-A924-8255AFFF5066.jpeg
    D57ABC3F-784B-4575-A924-8255AFFF5066.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 38
It’s not a bubble up auger. The grain comes in at the top of the tank and the same auger brings it across.
Yes, it’s directly off the elevator paddles like the 1500 series Clayson style. It will still fill the tank well but the grain would need to be below 18% moisture. Not easy to extend the grain elevator on that one.

Back