Combines

Good thread nash, you wont find till its harvest, two months from now, there will someone pictured on the front of the paper, getting 4t at 17%.

Good thread nash, you wont find till its harvest, two months from now, there will someone pictured on the front of the paper, getting 4t at 17%.

Please god it's my winter barley pictured. Looked thin enough today got 150 units of N and only 32 grains per ear average.but the lexion will boost my pub yield I hope.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Please god it's my winter barley pictured. Looked thin enough today got 150 units of N and only 32 grains per ear average.but the lexion will boost my pub yield I hope.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Did you change the combine? 4t at your ease john, dont those class combines make grain in a similar way that the fendt tractors produces diesel?

You can get spares through mf, but you still want a combine breakers that have a few, I'd be going for a very common machine, for good parts availability.

You can get spares through mf, but you still want a combine breakers that have a few, I'd be going for a very common machine, for good parts availability.

Byrne's of Ballytarsna had a few up there a few years ago but mainly the smaller 950's.

I doubt MF would have too many spares for these to be honest!

Byrne's of Ballytarsna had a few up there a few years ago but mainly the smaller 950's.

I doubt MF would have too many spares for these to be honest!

Yep, you're probably better off with a NH or Claas tbh.

They had a few parts years ago but not sure of late.

Tx63 equivalent i think, 5walkers its a uk machine, seller didn't seem to know much about it! Doubt there were many walker cases sold here!

Has anyone retrofitted a grain loss monitor? Thinking strongly of fitting one to the combine as the factory case item is a bit harmless and lots of false reading:thumbdown:

Any recommendation on what to go for?

Is that the same as a NH TC 56 ?

UK import I suppose.

as nash says, its a TX,

fundamental difference was they were polish built, where as the TX's wer ein Zedelgem, belgium.

good enough little combine but was clearly not of the same quality of a tx out of the factory, they used for no reason to snap cross shafts. i wore a sledge out changing them in 04/05

fitted a part from a tx (yes different part numbers) and never a problem again,

TX68+ was equivalent to a cT5080, its all we sold.

Has anyone retrofitted a grain loss monitor? Thinking strongly of fitting one to the combine as the factory case item is a bit harmless and lots of false reading:thumbdown:

Any recommendation on what to go for?

A rds unit is very good , have them on both combines on walker and seizes , man in Wexford does them and is very reasonable . His name just won't come to me ( I can picture him , Jesus I hate when it's on the tip of ur tongue )

Back