Combines

Thanks @Rebelman had a look, she is older than I would like and is rough enough. I think the search will take time.
Think Meath farm still have that 2264 hillmaster I mentioned earlier as well. Was very well maintained and a one owner since new. Has an 820 header. I'll try find the hours on it for you.

If it is the man I am thinking about the machine might be abroad and he will bring it in for a sale.
On the money I think. A lot more stock listed than what would fit in the yard I was in if it’s the same yard.

@KTM 450 we bought the turner here off them if it’s the right crowd but can’t say much more than that, we’d gone to look at ones in the north and they were only scrap then he put one up so went for a look and it was tidy so did the deal. It landed here and after that never looked up or down to them

That’s a nice looking machine, was going to make a phone call to them.
Anyone know their reputation or what they are like to deal with?
As @Bog Man said its likely to be abroad and brought in on order. Wouldnt be doing the deal based on backup or knowledge of the machine. You need to know what you're looking for and what you're looking at if dealing there would be my opinion.

As @Bog Man said its likely to be abroad and brought in on order. Wouldnt be doing the deal based on backup or knowledge of the machine. You need to know what you're looking for and what you're looking at if dealing there would be my opinion.
know of a forum member that enquired about a machine there but as you say it was sitting in a yard in the uk, so a trip was organised to see it, man above and forum member went to look,forum member looked over machine but it materialised that the seller hadnt even bought the machine....
and it so happened a similar thing happened after ,dealer in uk who i buy stuff off contacted me one time to ask did i know of the man as he had visited his yard to look at a machine,said he would take it,a few weeks passed but no funds showed,but my dealer friend looked up donedeal to see what sort of money his machine was worth here in ireland and low and behold there was the uk dealers machine advertised with pictures from his yard......

🤔

Yes we bought a tc56 few years ago.

The Tucano though is being replaced with an almost new deere also local. You’d know the Tucano owner too.
sorry i meant what model new holland would be the older version? tx32 or what was similar?
i know the tucano owner?

🤔

Yes we bought a tc56 few years ago.

The Tucano though is being replaced with an almost new deere also local. You’d know the Tucano owner too.

Ah I think I get you now no it didn’t replace a tc56. His brother owns a tc56. I know machine is being sold for no fault just taking opportunity to upgrade as acres has increased a fair bit since Tucano was bought.

Attachments

• 561E3EC3-02B4-45C3-802A-DB7EF3B50BA7.jpeg
    561E3EC3-02B4-45C3-802A-DB7EF3B50BA7.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 61
Back