computer hints and tips

to put a link in without all the address bar like this
on the page you are linking to,click on the adress bar at the top of the page and copy it
come here to the reply box and type in what you want
then highlight the piece you want to turn into the link
click on the insert link button(underneath the smilie face)
paste your link into the box,and press ok:thumbup1:

job done

Last edited:
stop programme starting automatically

Does anyone know how you stop a programme starting automatically when you turn on a computer?

Cheers

Merv

you on vista or xp
im on vista . into start menu control panel
programs change startup programs

if they are saved on your computer it would be best to start your own youtube account and download them to there then post the link on here:001_cool:

As good a place as any to ask this. Can someone explain to me how a phone with at most 200 pics has uploaded 6053 to this laptop?.

As good a place as any to ask this. Can someone explain to me how a phone with at most 200 pics has uploaded 6053 to this laptop?.

I would imagine that you took 200 with the phone and saved 5853 from those educational websites of yours :whistle:

Is there any way you can find out the date that a photo was uploaded to the internet, I seen something for sale on a website and I want to know if it was put up recently or if it is there a few months or longer

Is there any way you can find out the date that a photo was uploaded to the internet, I seen something for sale on a website and I want to know if it was put up recently or if it is there a few months or longer
Download the image and check the image metadata.

not often wowed by computer tech but got a new wireless mouse and keyboard from work logi mx
2 computers here 1 for work one for f4f etc :-) 2 keyboards 2 mice not anymore!!

The logi mx mouse slides across screens as if they were all the same computer and keyboard follows - brilliant tech and very useful if you run multiple pcs on your desk.

Back