Covid 19

Neighbour here in his late 80`s will wait 2/3yrs before he`ll take the vaccine he informed another neighbour .
Met my neighbour this evening. Her dad is over 80. Has loads of stents in. On 17 tablets a day . He got an appointment for the vaccine and he said he's not going.

Leo saying yesterday he's hopeful the likes of the 5km restrictions will be lifted by early May. I'd be hopeful of them being lifted early April?

Today we went to one of the kids dentist appointments that should have happened last year. Also got a text he's to go for hpv and booster vaccination in the centre that is set up in our county for covid vaccination on Monday. These are normally done in school. At least things are moving.

I here long term illness people are been bumped up the list. If I grow a extra micky I'll let yas know😄
Is it your local gp that determines if you qualify or not? I'd say a lot of people that should get it won't for a while yet

I would assume it would be your gp, do you think you should be on that list?
Id have a long term condition but it doesn't qualify under the long term illness drug scheme here so I've feeling I won't make the cut. Could be wrong though.

Does anybody know what's on the list.? I am a diabetic but I'd say asthma and heart patients be before me.

I here long term illness people are been bumped up the list. If I grow a extra micky I'll let yas know😄

Be about time. Most people with long term illness and those with terminal conditions were not being bumped up.

And the other crazy thing is family carers were not being taken into account either.

Be about time. Most people with long term illness and those with terminal conditions were not being bumped up.

And the other crazy thing is family carers were not being taken into account either.
Ya def agree. What ever about getting the old folks done but not doing the people that look after them is stupid

Back