Covid 19

if it was being given to her by the GP ring up and ask to be put back on the list, you'd imagine she'll be high on their cancellations list, shouldnt take long

the poor woman, they have people so wound up over Covid, getting the vaccine, which vaccine etc. RTE should be put off the air for awhile .

I stopped watching a few month back. has done me the world of good.

There's a thread on another forum where I get the stats, and otherwise I dont really follow the news anymore. I did something similar in the dark days of the financial crisis and it did me good then too.

the poor woman, they have people so wound up over Covid, getting the vaccine, which vaccine etc. RTE should be put off the air for awhile . As above, get on to GP and they might have a gap, cancellation or back up the list
Agreed, RTÉ can be painful with the latest hot topic. They chastised ministers to bring in quarantine and now that it’s in they are chastising ministers as to who should be allowed to avoid quarantine. They play to the gallery or the baying crowd.

Last edited:
I listen to local Radio South East ,or KCLR , or Midland Radio. The editorial content is of a higher standard than RTÉ . Eimer Ni Brennain interviewed Paschal Donoghue about the economy and the covid debt and it had none of the bitterness but still got a lot of information out of him .
Eimer is the Grandaughter of Jackie Brennan an accomplished Armer Salmon fitter and also a partner of Alan of Carlow Weather. She came to fame as a student journalist she heard that Obama was coming to Ireland so she rented a house in Moneygall with got her into the pub and access to the President.
Midland Radio had someone explaining the rollout of the vaccine for the 65- 70,s and I arrived home to the one o’clock news and it was badly explained by RTÉ .

Talks on the radio June and alot of things to be open/opening back up. We booked the woodlands in adare for a few days in August, figures crossed

Back