Covid 19

Soissons

I was told to bring photo ID and my phone to show the text for the appointment. I was not told to bring my PPS number and of course I was asked for it. Luckily I had it on me.

no name

I was told to bring photo ID and my phone to show the text for the appointment. I was not told to bring my PPS number and of course I was asked for it. Luckily I had it on me.
I don't know what will happen when my time comes as regards bringing my phone with the text because at the rate I've gone through phones lately I'd be guaranteed to make bits of it that morning

Soissons

I don't know what will happen when my time comes as regards bringing my phone with the text because at the rate I've gone through phones lately I'd be guaranteed to make bits of it that morning
When it came to it they never asked to see the text so you should be OK !

TAFKAT

I used to be that soldier. Have my current phone 17 months which is a record. Probably jinxed it now
I go through phases, I had one for nearly 3 years up to 6 months ago and then went through 3 in ten days. I went through 3 in 2 days a few years ago. Most of the time I wish I never replaced any of them.

TAFKAT

I drove over my phone with the 35 when scrapping the yard. Left the phone on the roof of the car when strapping in one of the kids and drove off. Dropped phone in wash trough. Lost it in silage pit when covering pit. Lost it in a load of meal when helping lorry driver unload the meal....
Looking back I think most of mine were liquid related.

KTM 450

I got the Pfizer first dose last Thursday week, no I’ll effects whatsoever. Second one due next Thursday week, not looking forward to it if it’s the second one will knock me.

Arthur

Travellers continuing to do what they like.

Was there a media black out on this all day? First i have seen of it.
Here we go again, not saying they are travellers just because the name is Connors... https://amp-rte-ie.cdn.ampproject.o...urts/2021/0512/1221174-wedding-marquee-court/

Donegal Bay

Text this evening, appointment for Moderna tomorrow afternoon, only registered Monday morning. looking at HSE website only a relatively small amount of Moderna administered so far.....:unsure: