Covid 19

I got the first shot of Pfizer on Tuesday, took 2 paracetamol before I got it, 2 more that evening, I got very tired for a few hours yesterday, otherwise no problems.

From taking to other people, the second shot, could cause more tiredness and flu like symptoms.

I delighted to have got it.

I'm wondering should I get something milk the evening after I get the vaccine or the next morning
Was boloxed after 1st vacc....just sheer exhaustion set in about 4 hours after it..done just the necessary duties.
I know 2 others that got it the same day and were fecked to.
The 3 of us got it again yesterday and not a loss on any of us.
Seemingly if one doesn't leave ya feeling crap the other one will.
Most people seem to get away handy with the first dose but I reckon meself its probaly better if you have some reaction to the vaccine

I got the first shot of Pfizer on Tuesday, took 2 paracetamol before I got it, 2 more that evening, I got very tired for a few hours yesterday, otherwise no problems.

From taking to other people, the second shot, could cause more tiredness and flu like symptoms.

I delighted to have got it.
That’s exactly how it was for me. Just a small bit tired after the first pfozer shot but the second one hit me a bit. Having said that know people who felt fine after both so it’s a hit and miss sort of thing I suppose.

i dont see the point of more figures. i plan to take the vaccine myself.
I am not the only 1 who is asking how necessary is it to vaccinate perfectly healthy children/young adults who carry a minute fraction of the risk compared to older adults.
As parents do we bury or heads in the sand or do we make sure enough questions are asked.
I am a figures person, the previous post was not aimed at you much more so those that are worried about anti-vaxers.
A few more figures, inconvenient / unwanted, or not.
Ireland has over 2.5 Million doses given
South Sudan has about 10,000 with a population of well over twice ours.
So again if anyone chooses not to take up the offer of being among the privileged 6% of the world's population fully vaccinated so far, that is their free choice.
I will not get into the minefield of making such a decision for someone in your care.

I am a figures person, the previous post was not aimed at you much more so those that are worried about anti-vaxers.
A few more figures, inconvenient / unwanted, or not.
Ireland has over 2.5 Million doses given
South Sudan has about 10,000 with a population of well over twice ours.
So again if anyone chooses not to take up the offer of being among the privileged 6% of the world's population fully vaccinated so far, that is their free choice.
I will not get into the minefield of making such a decision for someone in your care.
and all those figures you provided might give a hint as why many people dont fully trust pharma and their figures.
Im not saying they are evil, just the way it is..Money 1st people second.
They need to be questioned continually

Was boloxed after 1st vacc....just sheer exhaustion set in about 4 hours after it..done just the necessary duties.
I know 2 others that got it the same day and were fecked to.
The 3 of us got it again yesterday and not a loss on any of us.
Seemingly if one doesn't leave ya feeling crap the other one will.
Most people seem to get away handy with the first dose but I reckon meself its probaly better if you have some reaction to the vaccine
Other pair gone down like a sack of spuds since morning 24 h after vac.

Great pubs are reopening. Running low on pints glasses
This place opening under new management on Monday. It was taken on a long lease in January 2020, closed immediately and renovations started with a view to opening Easter 2020.....:sad: Hopefully all goes well for them.

The place You're thinking of is Davis's, The Yeats Tavern, it's a busy spot alllright.

The Yeats Local is in Rathcormack, a little bit closer to Sligo town.
The pub would have been open up to last year would it? Some great pubs/restaurants around that neck of the woods.

The pub would have been open up to last year would it? Some great pubs/restaurants around that neck of the woods.
Yes, the owner was running it up until January 2020.
Three local pubs have closed in the last few years, two in Grange village and one country Shop/Pub.

I registered Thursday morning, got a phone call today at 12:50, was west at Bantry vaccination centre at 1:50, vaccinated & out the door after my 15 minute observation at 2:15. No delays, very efficient & friendly staff, Pfizer jab.
You did well 👍

Back