Covid 19

No email Bagenal, came in the post this morning. The iPhone has a built in QR code reader in the camera but it ain’t working with this one, will get missus to download an app and see if that works. Failing that will just take a picture of it and use above website to add it to the payments wallet 👍
If you have a printer/scanner just scan it and get the Mrs to email to you as an attachment and then save the file to a folder.

Let me know your email so I can send you the invoice for my IT lessons and some marketing emails for my other business interests you might avail of 😁 :whistle:................................................................😂😂😂😂😂
😜 what kind of business interests 😉😂

Stupidly, not in any rush to get the jab, as not looking forward to the reaction, If its anything close to what the infection I got at Christmas was.

Stupidly, not in any rush to get the jab, as not looking forward to the reaction, If its anything close to what the infection I got at Christmas was.
I was concerned about reactions too but I didn't ponder too much on that, in the windup all I had was a mild headache for a few hours and a tenderness at the injection site for a few days after the 1st jab, just the tenderness in the arm after the 2nd. I got the Pfizer.
I would say go ahead and get it, out of all the people on here that have got the vaccination how many have reported severe reactions, and some of us are no spring chickens.

It turns out the Government got the revenue Commissioner’s to send out the Covid Certificates . It might be the start of taking back control from the HSE .

Back