Covid 19

well i certainly dont believe in injecting the healthy population several times per year in order to prolong the lives of people who are already well past the average life expectancy

using that criteria whereby all death should be eradicated if at all possible , driving should be banned
I get that, I'm not crazy about it either.

But masks in primary schools, what do you think of them vs school closures and teaching via zoom call?

do you get behind a wheel each day ?

you could theoretically kill someone , surely you need to cut that risk behaviour out ?

see , two can play at that personalizing game
I'm the person that mentioned my 83 year old father in law and my daughters wish to protect him by wearing a mask. You got personally by quoting what I said.

Including boasters my children have received 29 vaccines by 2 years and have since received 2 flu nasal vaccines. We are already vaccinating our children.

John waters was talking about it just this week
As said earlier don’t follow him or in fact have heard no one say it but to me a non “sheep” it’s as obvious as day follows nite. Has anything John waters said n past come to pass?
Just to add have watched John waters interviewed in the past an always found him a v interesting man. I may start lookin him up again.

Last edited:
I said no such thing , that is a scurrilous lie
The cost is too high ..... So an 85 year old can last another winter.

You posted this before I replied to anything that you put up here in the lay several weeks. I was giving you a wide berth but you deliberately took what I wrote about my daugher and father in law and you said that his life was not worth protecting.Screenshot_20211130-123641.png

Last edited:
because its not a case of one bad choice over another , you cherry picked awful options

Those are the choices in the current reality.

If case numbers continue to rise the hospital system will approach breaking point, when that happens the government will close the schools as they have done multiple times before. If children wearing masks reduces that likelyhood, then I think it is worth doing.

I'm picking from the options that our government is likely to implement, there's little point in picking the herd immunity option if it's not on the table.

The cost is too high ..... So an 85 year old can last another winter.

You posted this before I replied to anything that you put up here in the lay several weeks. I was giving you a wide berth but you deliberately took what I wrote about my daugher and father in law and you said that his life was not worth protecting.

like i said youre accusation is a scurrilous lie , a misrepresentation of what i said , keep it up and ill report you , i let the crass suggestion i euthanise my own mother slide

like i said youre accusation is a scurrilous lie , a misrepresentation of what i said , keep it up and ill report you , i let the crass suggestion i euthanise my own mother slide
I don't mind you reporting me. I responded to your scandalous post with the same audacity as you posted it. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

That is what the austrians are proposing though isnt it? I think it's highly unlikely but It's not beyond the realms of possibility
I hadn't seen that, I wasn't looking I must admit.
I only skim covid stuff now and again.

I don't mind you reporting me. I responded to your scandalous post with the same audacity as you posted it. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
thats called gas lighting and projection and it doesnt fool me or anyone else with a pair of eyes who can read so best dial down on the faux indignation before you make an even bigger fool of yourself

That's not gaslighting

yes it is , attempting to make someone doubt perception of reality is gaslighting , the other poster deliberately misconstrued a general point of mine in a post in relation to those well in their eighties and subsequently applied it to his own individual circumstance which I had not directly commented on ( his elderly inlaw )

he on the other hand directly used my own mother in a post and suggested i euthanise her , its there in plain text

he then outrageously implied " i should be ashamed of myself "

its disgustingly dishonest tactics but clear as crystal

I
yes it is , attempting to make someone doubt perception of reality is gaslighting , the other poster deliberately misconstrued a general point of mine in a post in relation to those well in their eighties and subsequently applied it to his own individual circumstance which I had not directly commented on ( his elderly inlaw )

he on the other hand directly used my own mother in a post and suggested i euthanise her , its there in plain text

he then outrageously implied " i should be ashamed of myself "

its disgustingly dishonest tactics but clear as crystal
Don't think either of ye covered yourselves in glory here to be honest, what he did isn't gaslighting though

Back