Covid 19

Minor injury clinic?
No, she wouldn't go. She fell in a pothole while out for a walk and hit her head off the road. Neighbour found her and rang me. She was lucky. A lad had left his teleporter on the road and the sun was very strong, she didn't see the pothole when she was walking by the machine

No, she wouldn't go. She fell in a pothole while out for a walk and hit her head off the road. Neighbour found her and rang me. She was lucky. A lad had left his teleporter on the road and the sun was very strong, she didn't see the pothole when she was walking by the machine
Keep an eye on her and make sure she hasn’t concussed herself or anything else, any headaches, dizziness or nausea get her to A&E

its a sad state of affairs alright but you know it’s an even sadder reflection on us as a soceity that we just accept it too

And when someone is lucky enough to get home help a lot of the people giving it are totally unreliable, granted some of them are very good too.

I will say that was not the case here just that we were too stubborn to accept help.

It's a disgrace that more is not being done to keep people in their own homes. Whatever about peoples only wellbeing it's also not as costly for society in general.

Did any of you here who had cv19 find yourselves very tired afterwards?
I'm not to bad in the mornings but come dinner time (1:30pm) ish I'm wrecked. I'm sleeping like a log at night and for 8 and 9 hours at that.

I'm not to bad in the mornings but come dinner time (1:30pm) ish I'm wrecked. I'm sleeping like a log at night and for 8 and 9 hours at that.
Thirty year old niece has POTTS after covid. It is to do with low blood pressure .

I’ve heard a good few say that lasted 2-3 weeks after. Maybe it’s a good thing getting good sleep …

I was tired for about a week, but know loads who took 3-4 weeks before they were 100%

seems they have stopped doing covid tests in hospital when a patient is admitted. herself was in for a few days last week to get plates and pins in a broken wrist.all she was asked was she vaccinated,

seems they have stopped doing covid tests in hospital when a patient is admitted. herself was in for a few days last week to get plates and pins in a broken wrist.all she was asked was she vaccinated,

I dont care if no one agrees but I think that's short sighted given the way that hospitals were like incubation centres for this before.

And that is being conveniently forgotten about now.

I dont care if no one agrees but I think that's short sighted given the way that hospitals were like incubation centres for this before.

And that is being conveniently forgotten about now.
my understanding is the test are totally unreliable now and so its better to encourage safe practise than allow a false sense of security

Myself and the significant other got Boosters yesterday . Well it must have blocked the filters because I was freezing last night and sweating this morning . Went to bed for an hour or so this evening and got up back to normal . Hard to know are the boosters worth it . The vacination center said there were very few people going for boosters . One of the people getting the boosters was an acquaintance that has a TW35 and a TW20 and we had a great chat . His mother started working in a Big House at 13 years of age and stayed working for them until the place was sold in the 1960's .

Myself and the significant other got Boosters yesterday . Well it must have blocked the filters because I was freezing last night and sweating this morning . Went to bed for an hour or so this evening and got up back to normal . Hard to know are the boosters worth it . The vacination center said there were very few people going for boosters . One of the people getting the boosters was an acquaintance that has a TW35 and a TW20 and we had a great chat . His mother started working in a Big House at 13 years of age and stayed working for them until the place was sold in the 1960's .
It seems that the current thinking is unless you are particularly susceptible to COVID the risks outweigh the benefits. I think Denmark are at, no healthy person under 50 should be vaccinated. And the new types of vaccines seem to have a higher % of side effects.

Got my second booster 3 weeks ago, absolute zero ill effects, you don’t ave to wait the 15 minutes anymore so in and out in less than 3 minutes, couldn’t afford to get sick now, cows calving, slurry to spread and lambing in 3 weeks. If there’s a 3rd booster I’ll get that as well.

Got my second booster 3 weeks ago, absolute zero ill effects, you don’t ave to wait the 15 minutes anymore so in and out in less than 3 minutes, couldn’t afford to get sick now, cows calving, slurry to spread and lambing in 3 weeks. If there’s a 3rd booster I’ll get that as well.
We are down in your town every day with a relative in hospital. He is in coronary care in a 6 person ward. There's 3 people there with heart conditions that arose out of covid. 2 of them are under 40.

Last edited:
Back