Covid 19

Are they in the hotel now or in jail? If they are in jail are they quaranteening there, I wonder? This all takes the spotlight off other stuff, like vaccine roll out etc.
They were in the quarantine hotel on Sunday anyway.
What's the difference? :laugh:
Have heard a couple of interviews on radio from people resident there who understand and accept the reasons why they have to and their accounts are that the hotel is quite luxurious, the food is top class, and the mini bar is included in the price. It is ideal for a single travel or a couple but hard to keep kids in a room for 2 weeks - but who in their right mind would travel with kids at the current time.

A family that came back from oz and went into guarantee in the hotel there 10 days or so are due to get out on tomorrow following neg test.
The family is not far from my woman's place.the abuse they got online about talking about the hotel was savage.
But on the day that they entered the quarantine none of the others that went in with them that day are still there.solicters got them all out.even the family in this case was offered a way out.
They refused on principle that they would do the isolation stint regardless and it could never be held against them

I see the teachers are threatening a strike if they are prioritised for the vaccine. Their only problem is by the time they balloted their members they would be in the summer holidays.

I see the teachers are threatening a strike if they are prioritised for the vaccine. Their only problem is by the time they balloted their members they would be in the summer holidays.
I think the unions are really giving teachers a bad name. Actual frontline health workers are just getting on with it

AZ vaccine is looking more and more likely to be pulled. I'd say if they had any alternative vaccine or hadn't prepaid for so much, they'd have pulled it by now. With other vaccines coming on stream in the coming months I'd say the EU won't be too bothered if AZ continue to not fulfill their orders.

AZ vaccine is looking more and more likely to be pulled. I'd say if they had any alternative vaccine or hadn't prepaid for so much, they'd have pulled it by now. With other vaccines coming on stream in the coming months I'd say the EU won't be too bothered if AZ continue to not fulfill their orders.
I hope not too soon doh. Am due my second does in a couple of weeks

You should have moved to Her part of the country, You'd have a lot more days at grass......:laugh:
North longford eh well , we'll say no more, not be its no golden vale or riveria 😁 its just higher ground.from her brothers you can see from sligo mountain right down to sliabh an iariann , and cuillagh mt and to enniskillen.its some view on a clear day

North longford eh well , we'll say no more, not be its no golden vale or riveria 😁 its just higher ground.from her brothers you can see from sligo mountain right down to sliabh an iariann , and cuillagh mt and to enniskillen.its some view on a clear day
Oops....:blushing: thought You were referring to the family from West Sligo.

Anyone know if all " home help " people were vaccinated partially or fully yet.
Know of a local case where very elderly woman got the virus last week but yet one of the home helps ended up in hospital with the virus

Anyone know if all " home help " people were vaccinated partially or fully yet.
Know of a local case where very elderly woman got the virus last week but yet one of the home helps ended up in hospital with the virus

I very much doubt it as family carers for the same people are not being prioritised either.

Back