Covid 19

Well we must be rid of this virus or is it just our town? Came by a pub this evening on the way home and i was truly amazed by how many were stood outside together!

Well we must be rid of this virus or is it just our town? Came by a pub this evening on the way home and i was truly amazed by how many were stood outside together!
Radio have never shut up all day about going out,ffs Boris said be sensible,it’s not going to happen!

older brother is the 1st to get the vaccine here at home which surprised us but tbf he has his own health problems. we expected my old man would be the one to get it 1st on account of practically everything. im more than likely gonna be the last seeming i am a beacon of physical health

Last edited:
Pfizer and Moderna also cause blood clots, and now the Johnson and Johnson one has been suspended in the US for the same reason, and the same type of clots, it's just the media haven't latched on to the other companies.

There all experts thats telling us take this or that vaccine, just like the experts telling us that " dont eat this or that its bad for you and will harm your health " .if we listened to them all about what not to ate , we'd die from hunger if we only ate what was good.

Am I the only one that thinks this is getting out of hand? They have stopped the roll out of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine due to 6 people out of 7 million getting blood clots. That's not deaths. We have more people dieing of covid per day. It's crazy
Compo Culture.
AZ did themselves a lot of harm when they went up against the EU, a lot of this would have been overlooked if they hadn't gotten involved in geopolitics.
As the American saying goes.
What do you call 1,000 lawyers lost at sea?
A good start.

they cancelled my older brothers appointment. was listening to the radio this morining and over 60s texting in saying they wont take the az vaccine. its one thing that you are prone to a blood clot. i would get being hesitant but nearly half of them swear getting the blood clot from the vaccine is just as common as seeing a farmer on a tractor

Am I the only one that thinks this is getting out of hand? They have stopped the roll out of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine due to 6 people out of 7 million getting blood clots. That's not deaths. We have more people dieing of covid per day. It's crazy
No it's a pure joke now. They seem happier to stay in lockdown than people get vaccinated and get back to normal life again.

10,000 people a year get strokes in this country. Stopping it is madness.
If it is proven that the az vaccine has caused even 1 blood clot then it opens the door for a raft of claims. There will be lads making claims because they had a dose of the trots after getting it. Remember that AZ are exempt from liability in Europe. Governments and the taxpayer will pick up the tab for any claims.

Are they?

I thought that was part of why the EU negotiations took so long. That the EU played hardball on liability and price.

No, it was low price OR liability.

Their is a liability sharing arrangement between the EU and AZ
It was part of the advance purchasing agreement that the EU governments would be liable for any claims on the quantity of vaccines agreed.

Beyond those vaccines purchased under the APA, there may be different liability arrangements. But there have been close on 10 million vaccines in the APA.

That's my understanding of it anyway

Are take away pints bein served now again.seen 3 bucks standing beside 3 bar stools outside the door of a pub in the middle of the town there 20 mins ago . 2 of them would drink it out of a dribble bar

Back